The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Is it that hard to create a walkthrough mod for this game or why there exist non? :( Its really a pain in the ass to play it without a walkthrough mod, the game mod have a walkthrough but there are just scenes of the mother :(

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "dokley, message: 5229951, membre: 1151307"]
Le nombre de Pateron tombe à 619 très joli
[/CITATION]
Et oui grâce au NTR.

Sep 25, 2017
Ok I've got some problem, hope someone can help me.
Rhonda point : 1940
Melinda point 2505
Ann point : 1740

I've done a lot of grinding but I never triggered the whiskey for uncle Will. Even less the strong whiskey.

I ended v6.9 and went to 7 when I couldn't find anymore way to start the whiskey event, got 1 cigarette for Cynthia but couldn't get anymore cuz I don't have the whiskey I think.
Then went ahead still past the christmas thing. Now I'm back home with the 3 girls and even if I go to kitchen room at 13h00 or Melinda's room at 14h00, I never get the whiskey event.

What did I do wrong ?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Melinda point 2505

I've done a lot of grinding but I never triggered the whiskey for uncle Will. Even less the strong whiskey.

I ended v6.9 and went to 7 when I couldn't find anymore way to start the whiskey event, got 1 cigarette for Cynthia but couldn't get anymore cuz I don't have the whiskey I think.
Then went ahead still past the christmas thing. Now I'm back home with the 3 girls and even if I go to kitchen room at 13h00 or Melinda's room at 14h00, I never get the whiskey event.

What did I do wrong ?
Try to go to the market when you run out of whiskey,buy more..and then, as usual, lunch-wash your hands-Uncle William-give the whiskey..then you'll figure it out for yourself..
I can't answer for accuracy,it was a long time ago ...Sorry..

Makkakopo

Dec 13, 2018
¿Alguien puede explicar la diferencia entre la primera versión y la segunda? Volví a jugar al rato y me siento un poco perdido

Sep 25, 2017
Melinda point 2505

What did I do wrong ?

I found the solution in this forum and it is a bug that haven't been corrected yet. Only way to bypass it is through console command. Here is the quote from the guy that explained it perfectly. Thank you.

Someone asked me to look into this bug. You are correct. But it will only happen on some days.

For those of you who cannot get the necklace:

See below on how to enable console, then:

Follow the guides through-out but remember there is a bug during the sunbathing scene. You must enable console, enter: dameba=2<PRESS ENTER> enter: exit<PRESS ENTER>, then try sunbathing. Keep setting dameba=2 if it doesn't work for you when sunbathing. The dameba variable is always set +=1 from sunbathing but the scene from which the necklace check can happen is <random (well, day)> and only triggers if dameba=2. Not sure how the author missed this...(money of course...)

SHE MUST BE IN YELLOW SWIMSUIT. KEEP TRYING UNTIL STORY CHANGES. Then don't modify dameba anymore but continue your visits to YELLOW SWIMSUIT (do not touch dameba anymore...). Eventually you'll need to use Stronger Pills in the bathroom until she tries to change the scene. Then go BACK TO YELLOW SWIMSUIT until she H!-scenes you.

I figured I'd keep the console simple for people.

If you can't figure out how to enable console:
Edit .\renpy\common\00console.rpy, search-and-replace config.console = False to config.console = True, save.
Delete .\renpy\common\00console.rpyc, notice the rpyc extension. This will force the game to recompile and cache the python script.
(Obviously do this with the game not running...)
Shift+O (Not Zero) to activate console in game. I do not recommend you tamper with anything but what I mentioned.

Uploaders should probably unpack the RPAs and patch bug, re-upload as unpacked. Should shrink game size considerably seeing as RPAs are terribly compressed. This would also allow people to more-easily fix bugs by providing RPYs to drag and drop for the gimmies and less literate.

Also: People with Renpy games...stop telling people there is a "saves" folder in the directories of Renpy games. It is a HARDLINK, not a FOLDER. They function similarly but the HARDLINK aka SYMLINK (not a SHORTCUT but like one, the HARDLINK will function like a shortcut but is seen as a legit folder to software that doesn't bother to go out of its way to determine if it is a HARDLINK) points to %UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\GAME... This is why Renpy games can be deleted but your saves aren't bothered. When you 'copy' the HARDLINK folder, you're not actually copying a folder, though when you paste you'll be making one. Don't bother doing that because if you ever forget to replace that folder, Renpy will automatically HARDLINK as it usually does and you'll then be using old saves. *grumble*

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
New to the game, I can't find the bloody trap right in the beggining. I've used the search function and found a couple of screenshots showing where it is, but it's not there. I can find the worm and the ring, no problem, but the stone is simply not there.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How out of sync are we talking? I'm guess it's more towards the end.
from start to end, because of the content that was added in the later versions, they can get triggered early in the game, and it might cause problems later on

tomorrowwbb

Jan 12, 2019
Hi guys,can someone help me please ?

How can i delete my old save files,i want to play this game from the start.I downloaded the new version and when i click to "start" it's opening the old saves from old version of the game.I'm trying to play from 0 and when i click start in menu,it's opening with rhonda relationship 400 ec.

Sep 25, 2017
Hi guys,can someone help me please ?

How can i delete my old save files,i want to play this game from the start.I downloaded the new version and when i click to "start" it's opening the old saves from old version of the game.I'm trying to play from 0 and when i click start in menu,it's opening with rhonda relationship 400 ec.

That was answered many times in the forum, the search bar is there for it. But since I'm a gentleman, go there and delete the files

C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

You should see the Foot of the mountain folder there with all the save files in it.

Reactions: petkan
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes