Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
not sure, i saw the hotel scene images in the v4.0 images, but could never get it to trigger, my guess, it's not in the game yet, after i was done, i kept playing to see if i can get it to trigger, no luck
first scene of the update with melinda at the pool. choices of who to give drinks to, and whether or not mick joins. there are 4 branches from here i think

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
first scene of the update with melinda at the pool. choices of who to give drinks to, and whether or not mick joins. there are 4 branches from here i think
yeah with this newer update, i believe there are extended scenes in the older versions, just haven't had the time to go back and redo everything from start to end yet

Reactions: Llamamann

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
For those who did not have the hotel scenes, you need to go back to version 3 , after sex with debbie on the ROOM and she ask you if you want uncle mick to join , choose YES WHY NOT , then FOLLOW DEBBIE ( do not pick stay with adria you will have sex with melinda if you stay with adria but you will not have the hotel scenes) , then pick SHOW HER SOME LOVE FIRST ,then CUM IN. Next choose YES, Melinda will arrive at the pool then debbie will ask you if you want mick to seduce melinda, pick YES! Then lastly pick CAN YOU MIX MORE THAN ONE DRUNK IN MELINDA'S GLASS, later you will have the hotel scene. This is the only way and no other choices will take you to the hotel. Hope i helped you.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
yeah with this newer update, i believe there are extended scenes in the older versions, just haven't had the time to go back and redo everything from start to end yet
I play the game from start using Chemmy WT but in the scene with mick as you say there is no 4 paths .. do i have incomplete version ? Or what ?

dadddy1

Jun 10, 2020
I get the pills from Linda but at 17:00 when I go to the bathroom after hiding the towels, i dont get the option to enter with the pills, help please?

black murio

Nov 23, 2020
For those who did not have the hotel scenes, you need to go back to version 3 , after sex with debbie on the ROOM and she ask you if you want uncle mick to join , choose YES WHY NOT , then FOLLOW DEBBIE ( do not pick stay with adria you will have sex with melinda if you stay with adria but you will not have the hotel scenes) , then pick SHOW HER SOME LOVE FIRST ,then CUM IN. Next choose YES, Melinda will arrive at the pool then debbie will ask you if you want mick to seduce melinda, pick YES! Then lastly pick CAN YOU MIX MORE THAN ONE DRUNK IN MELINDA'S GLASS, later you will have the hotel scene. This is the only way and no other choices will take you to the hotel. Hope i helped you.
thankyou for solution

doni22

Feb 26, 2021
I only ask one thing after jax, I want to see Daniel subjugating this slut, this is the only thing I want to see, a nice forced anal, this would be the only scene that would make this game regain some points.

I still get angry when I see these photos.
how i can get this scene

Sherlock Osman

Jun 10, 2020
Help. does not continue. staying in the pool scene. Ann catches while having sex with debbie and the game is over. I need help on how to advance it.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes