bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
New to the game, I can't find the bloody trap right in the beggining. I've used the search function and found a couple of screenshots showing where it is, but it's not there. I can find the worm and the ring, no problem, but the stone is simply not there.
if you want to talk about : trap for melinda
(9:00, go set a trap for melinda, then go to the kitchen, so what do we have today?, don't stop, but we're doing nothing wrong, i do, but i also like what's under, i'm sorry, try some kegel )
look at the picture

udogu

May 20, 2019
from start to end, because of the content that was added in the later versions, they can get triggered early in the game, and it might cause problems later on
Well, I've already found a spot where it's going slightly off the rails.

I have been following the walkthrough step by step, exactly as it is written, and I've come to an issue in Week 8, Day 2 (Tuesday), 10:00. The walkthrough seems to indicate that sunbathing with Melinda should end after the, "Do you want me to help you?" option, but it doesn't. Instead, it plays through identical to the previous days were Ann shows up and you have to turn her down or be caught by Melinda.

This means that the option to offer Melinda a drink doesn't actually pop up on Wednesday like it should, but rather on Thursday. I'm concerned that this may throw off the entire pattern and leave me stuck the way I was last time.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well, I've already found a spot where it's going slightly off the rails.

I have been following the walkthrough step by step, exactly as it is written, and I've come to an issue in Week 8, Day 2 (Tuesday), 10:00. The walkthrough seems to indicate that sunbathing with Melinda should end after the, "Do you want me to help you?" option, but it doesn't. Instead, it plays through identical to the previous days were Ann shows up and you have to turn her down or be caught by Melinda.

This means that the option to offer Melinda a drink doesn't actually pop up on Wednesday like it should, but rather on Thursday. I'm concerned that this may throw off the entire pattern and leave me stuck the way I was last time.
yeah that's why i been telling people to use it as a reference, because of the newer content, say v.8 content will trigger early in the game, but you shouldn't get stuck really, and because of the changes that was made in the game, some events will only trigger on certain days, so if a event don't trigger on that day, skip to the next day, skip time and check to see if you get it, if not, skip to the next day and check

udogu

May 20, 2019
yeah that's why i been telling people to use it as a reference, because of the newer content, say v.8 content will trigger early in the game, but you shouldn't get stuck really, and because of the changes that was made in the game, some events will only trigger on certain days, so if a event don't trigger on that day, skip to the next day, skip time and check to see if you get it, if not, skip to the next day and check
There is one other spot where the instructions seem a bit contradictory.

Week 10, Day 3 at 21:00 - At the end, the instructions say, "kiss her, remove her underwear," but you can't do both, only one or the other. It has these instructions for several days afterwards. Which one should be done, or is the idea to do one until a new scene pops, and then try the other?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There is one other spot where the instructions seem a bit contradictory.

Week 10, Day 3 at 21:00 - At the end, the instructions say, "kiss her, remove her underwear," but you can't do both, only one or the other. It has these instructions for several days afterwards. Which one should be done, or is the idea to do one until a new scene pops, and then try the other?
keep repeating the kiss her part, it should pop up after a few more times

Reactions: udogu

udogu

May 20, 2019
keep repeating the kiss her part, it should pop up after a few more times
So, in other words, do the, "Kiss her," option until the, "Remove her underwear," option appears, then do that?

I've gotten to the point where the, "Kiss Her," option gets Melinda's nipples get hard, and the, "Remove her underwear," option ends with Daniel turning her to the side and trying to eat her pussy.

I take it there is nothing else beyond that without advancing to 7.0?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So, in other words, do the, "Kiss her," option until the, "Remove her underwear," option appears, then do that?

I've gotten to the point where the, "Kiss Her," option gets Melinda's nipples get hard, and the, "Remove her underwear," option ends with Daniel turning her to the side and trying to eat her pussy.

I take it there is nothing else beyond that without advancing to 7.0?
yeah that's pretty much it for 6.9 for her

Reactions: udogu

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I think the end will be over too quickly.
How to set up, Melinda's pregnancy, William's return.
There are a lot of things that happened in V 4. It was quite interesting.
It's a shame that the game ends.
There was Melinda with wet hair but SNC messed up the wet effect on the skin.
I want a nice clean scene with wet hair, SNC please :)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes