bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
If I use the cheat mod to add a gazillion points will I mess up the game and will I miss scenes? Or will things still follow a certain order?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
muttdoggy (or someone with similar powers), please add a short top note to 1st post, right after Overview, explaining what's the deal with Foot of the Mountains 1 vs. 2. Are they two technically separate games across a larger story (i.e. like Lust Epidemic vs. Treasure of Nadia)? Are they two technically separate games across the same story (like DMD Ch.1 vs. Ch.2 vs. Ch.3 or Milftoon Drama chapters)? Something else?

I didn't scroll enough to see the bottom links to Foot of the Mountains 1 and searched F95 for it. Couldn't find it, then went on to search this thread... It's confusing.

Reactions: Poisonous

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I stopped caring about the story but to those who actually follow it. Is it actually feasible for him to finish it in one update? When I skipped through there was lots of stuff going on.

Zsolee18

Jan 4, 2020
30_.jpg fnld35.jpg 20_.jpg 5_.jpg

Hello everyone, We promised to release this by first week of March, and it got delayed because of a couple of personal emergencies. But this time for sure it's going to be ready by this Friday, March 19. And also we'll make sure you get the new game first episode before end of March.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for not being able to reply your direct messages

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
. And also we'll make sure you get the new game first episode before end of March.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for not being able to reply your direct messages
a new game? right after the end of this?
friend, this experience has taught you nothing; take a break and study daz and modeling, perhaps you will understand that to drink from a bottle you have to remove the cap.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Well a remake, where you can Start corrupting from the begininng to the end would be nice. And maybe a bit less grindy

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes