bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
If I use the cheat mod to add a gazillion points will I mess up the game and will I miss scenes? Or will things still follow a certain order?
Sorry to insist, but it's a big download, can someone who uses the cheat mod clarify this please?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry to insist, but it's a big download, can someone who uses the cheat mod clarify this please?
Honestly the game is a mess when it comes to this so even if you miss scenes (don't think you will) it's better than having to grind. If I was you, I'd play normal then add a couple of points when I see things aren't going anywhere. Rinse and repeat.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Honestly the game is a mess when it comes to this so even if you miss scenes (don't think you will) it's better than having to grind. If I was you, I'd play normal then add a couple of points when I see things aren't going anywhere. Rinse and repeat.
Thanks, I've given it a go and I'm not even sure if for some scenes it actually matters what you edit. Like just in beginning, when Rhonda is cleaning the living room, it always ends with "you need lower inhibition". I got tired of trying, set her inhibitions to -5000 and still get the same message.

This games seems to be good, but the grind and lack of a clear guide just make it a pain.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks, I've given it a go and I'm not even sure if for some scenes it actually matters what you edit. Like just in beginning, when Rhonda is cleaning the living room, it always ends with "you need lower inhibition". I got tired of trying, set her inhibitions to -5000 and still get the same message.

This games seems to be good, but the grind and lack of a clear guide just make it a pain.
Rhonda relationship points ?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
yeah, i think he'll come up with something that brings the game out on monday
but I don't understand how he manages to have 719 patreon and JOHN only 579
people are weird
Probably because the updates of Stoper are relatively long in coming.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
True, but still far superior and does not make false promises.
We move away from the subject but finally: not to mention keeping promises:
These are 2 incomparable games. We don't play in the same backyard.
SNC is sorely lacking in script writing.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I am only starting FOTM ... :)

But first remark already! I didn't understand why here on the thread we were talking about an angel to refer to Melinda. A few hours with her and I understand. Charm, character, body "perfect in its imperfection". It is simply bewitching.
As for the scenario ... Maybe a little weak, SNC has very interesting characters, full of humor, humor ...

I return to the VN immediately !

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet56

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
yeah, i think he'll come up with something that brings the game out on monday
but I don't understand how he manages to have 719 patreon and JOHN only 579
people are weird
The over price $30 tier(eq to 6x$5 tier) made him getting the same money as 900+, 700+ is what he deserved, he started to increase after v11, SNC is just one lazy MF i told him to draw a new toilet for stif-247 and make a basement for Lee to sleep in, he just ignored my ideas, if the $5 and $10 tier people are smart they should come to this site getting $20+ game version for free, also you get extra contents(not really lol), i haven't play Jessica O'Neil's Hard News yet, one of the reason is i don't like playing as a female protagonist, i think the dev will gain more support if it was a male protagonist, having your wife slowly becoming a slut, that is just my opinion, another 20min til midnight which is the 20th in my time zone, classic SNC not releasing on time.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes