Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
teaser v 4 there is a hotel scene. but in the game why isn't there?
they are in there. go back and try other choices. theres quite a few options right at the start of this update. bit of bullshit on trying to make informed choices. because the result always feels random. so just try all the paths i guess...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy
Why there is no hotel scene in your WT ..?
Is it unfinished ?
not sure, i saw the hotel scene images in the v4.0 images, but could never get it to trigger, my guess, it's not in the game yet, after i was done, i kept playing to see if i can get it to trigger, no luck

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Haven't played this game in a while and now I see 3 different versions. While I know one is a stand alone version I have to ask for the others do I need to play one and finish that one first before going on to the next one or can I just get the second one and play straight from that one?

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
in foot of the mountains 1 how much stats do you need to progress? y have them all over 500 and inhibition over -30 and still stuck with the same scenes...

mattdc665

Jul 29, 2020
OK, I'm stumped. How do you trigger Linda to give you the more powerful pills? I don't see that option despite following a walkthrough. I think I missed something but no clue what.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
not sure, i saw the hotel scene images in the v4.0 images, but could never get it to trigger, my guess, it's not in the game yet, after i was done, i keep playing to see if i can get it to trigger, no luck
Here some guys talked about hotel scene in the teasers but not in the game

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes