PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I tried the cheat mod, but then I felt like stuff was missing. Sigh.
I have 2 copies of the game on my hard drive. One with the cheat mod and one without. I just use the mod to get the points and money up then save and quit the game. Then I just run it from the other copy of the game. I noticed too that some stuff was missing when running the game with the cheat mod.

Reactions: thwartme

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
More NTR stuff? What NTR stuff? This game doesn't contain any NTR at all, yet. Well, since NTR is generally wrongly explained here as well, as if it were generally NTR when a woman has sex with men other than her own husband, I'll explain it again here.

So that NTR is really NTR, as it is defined by the manga, where the term actually comes from, there are the following requirements:
There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)
At least one of them needs to cheat on his/her partner
The cheater needs to be "taken away" from his/her partner.

The last requirement makes the difference between cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It is so and not otherwise. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.
In fact, Grind is too big in this game, it was enough to reduce Grind by half or implement a journal of tasks to be done on a given day

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
More NTR stuff? What NTR stuff? This game doesn't contain any NTR at all, yet. Well, since NTR is generally wrongly explained here as well, as if it were generally NTR when a woman has sex with men other than her own husband, I'll explain it again here.

So that NTR is really NTR, as it is defined by the manga, where the term actually comes from, there are the following requirements:
There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)
At least one of them needs to cheat on his/her partner
The cheater needs to be "taken away" from his/her partner.

The last requirement makes the difference between cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It is so and not otherwise. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.
In fact, Grind is too big in this game, it was enough to reduce Grind by half or implement a journal of tasks to be done on a given day
You do realize you just opened a big can of worms with your NTR statement. This forum can get very messy really quick with a bunch of arguments on both sides of the issue. I've seen it happen a lot on different forums for different games.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've pretty much given up on this game. I'm completely lost on what to do even with a WT. With no reference to what week it is in the game it's pretty much useless at this point. I don't know how to progress with Melinda at the pool or in the bedroom at 14:00. Or even with the whole pill thing. I know at some point I get drinks for William, but I don't think I'm even near that point in the game. No real progress with Rhonda either. With Chapter 2 out I doubt the first chapter will get any game improvements to make it a bit easier.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I've pretty much given up on this game. I'm completely lost on what to do even with a WT. With no reference to what week it is in the game it's pretty much useless at this point. I don't know how to progress with Melinda at the pool or in the bedroom at 14:00. Or even with the whole pill thing. I know at some point I get drinks for William, but I don't think I'm even near that point in the game. No real progress with Rhonda either. With Chapter 2 out I doubt the first chapter will get any game improvements to make it a bit easier.
I really don't know what issue you are facing. However, the WT that Chemmy produced has been spot-on for me and I have been able to complete all the tasks in order to advance the game.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I really don't know what issue you are facing. However, the WT that Chemmy produced has been spot-on for me and I have been able to complete all the tasks in order to advance the game.
The problem is since there isn't any type of calendar in the game it's easy to lose track of where you are on the WT. Some things listed earlier in the game didn't happen exactly when the WT said they would happen. Trying to find the exact spot where I'm supposed to be is like looking for a needle in a haystack 50 feet tall.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The problem is since there isn't any type of calendar in the game it's easy to lose track of where you are on the WT. Some things listed earlier in the game didn't happen exactly when the WT said they would happen. Trying to find the exact spot where I'm supposed to be is like looking for a needle in a haystack 50 feet tall.
You won't. At several points I was off by 2-3 days. But in the end, I got back on track. If something doesn't happen on a specific day, then it will probably happen on the next day...or the day after. Do not worry so much as what day you are on, but more importantly, what time you are on.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
How can it be Ntr if Melinda and Daniel are not a marriage or a couple at the moment are lovers. Since Melinda and Uncle are a marriage with transitions but they are so I do not understand why this shout about ntr. Let SNC work in your own way, let him finish this story, the sea will surprise us with something. And if you want with ntr etc, Llamamann does a good job with his FOTM - Sex> Grind and applaud him for that.

DAVIOLIVER

Aug 7, 2018
Friends, I'm not making progress in the game, but with the save I used, Lee doesn't appear, what happened to Lee, he died? can someone say SPOILER.
I'm using google translator, I'm sorry if it's wrong

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Technically since they are married and you are the one who is "stealing" the wife its Netori which is the most tame of the Three levels of NTR

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Somehow I missed the step talking to Ann to distract William so the MC can progress with Melinda at night when she's drunk. He keeps saying he needs to hide. I have the WT, but missed that step. I also can't buy a new bikini for Ann. This is going to suck having to start 7.0 over again. Thankfully I'm not too far into it yet.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I didn't even know that was a thing. I have never gotten a conversation for that.
This is a screenshot I took with the MC and Melinda on the couch when she gets drunk. I am playing Chapter 1, so that might throw some people off playing Chapter 2. I haven't played the game for at least 8 months and wanted to start over not to get lost with the storylines.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes