jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
why does SNC recycle so many scenes so many reused renders. need an option to kill billy, and marry and knock up melinda.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Bipolar Melinda again, as always.. Jealous for what she considers without proof Daniel's doing at her back (she threatened Daniel with a gun on the bathroom, I remember, and now she punishes him on the pool for lying), but doing what she wants to do without hesitation. In one point of the story, Daniel thinks that Melinda fell for him, but it doesn't look like that; Daniel is --and will be-- her fucktoy.

Reactions: Terminatorgames
Jun 1, 2020
Hi there to everyone.
It's very hard to lay this game without a walkthrough.
Does someone have the walkthrough about v.40 ???
Many thanks in advance for that

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
however, now that he has found a way to get ann to intervene in sex with melinda, he should continue on this;
of this update was the only interesting part

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I was bored this morning and made an alternate ending to the Paul NTR scene(It adds a bit more NTR). If anyone else wants to try it here's the zip file:

Mega

Instructions:

1. The zip file contains a folder titled game. Merge that with the game folder that is with the Foot Of The Mountains game.

2. Open the Foot Of The Mountains game. After it has loaded, close it. Then open it again. That will allow the renpy files I've included to overwrite the older ones.

3. The zip contains a save file(slot 8-1) that will put you in the event to see the new ending.

4. If you need help navigating the event, you just need to select "Put the aphrodisiac pill in Melinda's glass", "Help Ann", "Go find Melinda", "Hide and watch".
Great Mod. I hope more people like you mod fetishes into games. I felt blueballed when Melinda took out the strapon but didn't peg Daniel. Also the Paul Gina cuck situation that only had one scene.

So thank you for adding the extra scenes to this game.

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Bipolar Melinda again, as always.. Jealous for what she considers without proof Daniel's doing at her back (she threatened Daniel with a gun on the bathroom, I remember, and now she punishes him on the pool for lying), but doing what she wants to do without hesitation. In one point of the story, Daniel thinks that Melinda fell for him, but it doesn't look like that; Daniel is --and will be-- her fucktoy.
She def loves him. Protected him from death. And when Ann threatened to call her dad about Daniel and her having sex, she straight up told her to go ahead.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
when do I know to start FotM 2?
I guess I am pretty far in the first one but i peeked into 2 and it seems the same scenes?
Does 1 and 2 overlap at one point?

Would be nice to know

Edit: Ah yes, also the walktrhough is telling me to ask Ann for sunbathing but she only shows me her tattoo or ask to show MCs cock.
After that the Game tells me I havent pranked Melinda perfectly. Any way to repeat this or did I fuck up something?

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
FOTM has 2 different fan bases.

1: People who use Danial aka cuckboy as a self insert and are playing the game hoping for no ntr.

2: People who think Melinda is the MC and want's her to fuck anyone/everything just because shes hot.

Zsolee18

Jan 4, 2020
I was bored this morning and made an alternate ending to the Paul NTR scene(It adds a bit more NTR). If anyone else wants to try it here's the zip file:

Mega

Instructions:

1. The zip file contains a folder titled game. Merge that with the game folder that is with the Foot Of The Mountains game.

2. Open the Foot Of The Mountains game. After it has loaded, close it. Then open it again. That will allow the renpy files I've included to overwrite the older ones.

3. The zip contains a save file(slot 8-1) that will put you in the event to see the new ending.

4. If you need help navigating the event, you just need to select "Put the aphrodisiac pill in Melinda's glass", "Help Ann", "Go find Melinda", "Hide and watch".
This was better than the original! Great work man! I was wondering, can you make a scene like that with Ann and Melinda involved? (Bathroom lesbian scene) Thanks in advance!

Reactions: kutyacom

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm sure this has been answered. Just started playing the first chapter again. How does the MC take the pills before going in the bathroom with Melinda. I have a WT, but without some type of calendar in the game to tell me what day or week I'm on, it's pretty much useless. I used it for the first week or two, but lost track after doing the same mundane repetitive things over and over again.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Man! The art in this game is wonderful. Gorgeous women! Great. But the grind... my god...

I know I'm not adding anything new to the conversation, but the repetitiveness of the gameplay is insane. It's like "Groundhog Day", only instead of meeting all the people in town, Bill Murray just watches the same movie over and over again everyday. And that movie is "Groundhog Day".

I'm playing this through from the start. Made a few attempts at just freeplaying, and after literally hours of play I had made very little progress. So I turned to the walkthrough. I would never have guessed that you would need to repeat the same events not four or five times, but ten times, or twenty times, for actual progress to be made. I did a quick document search, and the phrase "go to breakfest, compliment melinda" occurs SEVENTY TIMES (plus another time spelled correctly.) That seems... excessive.

Art is so good though. Melinda is worthy of those compliments.
That's why I had to use the cheat mod to get their relationship points up. Too much open sandbox and too much repetitive things have to be done in the game.

Reactions: thwartme
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes