phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Calm ur tits mate
Where is NTR walthrough in it ?
We need NTR content, when there is an option to avoid, then there should be a walthrough for NTR and more expansion of NTR storyline.
some people don't want NTR,
But others wait so long only for NTR update.
Well just to explain the NTR: Paul gives Melinda a blowjob during the sunbathing option at 10 AM. The context is: You mix drinks for Melinda and in this update it's asserted that Melinda looses her restraint after drinking. However, you can still interfere by punching the guy in the face at the cost of losing Melinda points. If you're really a NTR fan and decide to watch she'll make him cum in 1 min and think of him as a loser.

To achieve the NTR scene you must really want it as there's a set of options to unlock it and you're actually warned that if you choose to watch, you'll get NTR'd.

sammy269

Oct 2, 2020
I was bored this morning and made an alternate ending to the Paul NTR scene(It adds a bit more NTR). If anyone else wants to try it here's the zip file:

Mega

Instructions:

1. The zip file contains a folder titled game. Merge that with the game folder that is with the Foot Of The Mountains game.

2. Open the Foot Of The Mountains game. After it has loaded, close it. Then open it again. That will allow the renpy files I've included to overwrite the older ones.

3. The zip contains a save file(slot 8-1) that will put you in the event to see the new ending.

4. If you need help navigating the event, you just need to select "Put the aphrodisiac pill in Melinda's glass", "Help Ann", "Go find Melinda", "Hide and watch".

damnnn that was amazing u r awesome bro........

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I wish new content would be added more. Please...
The competition between the MC and the Tattoo Guy.
I only expect that, but every time, only meaningless sex scenes are added. There are already too many.
I already know that women are sexy. Please add a story... :cry:

Reactions: js001

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
is this all or i can get some more like full threesome with swap position and other thins.
P.S. save before scene

View attachment 1047075 View attachment 1047072
There is a few more scenes, instead of click on the left side of the house, click on the right side where the door is at, take pill, don't lock door and take melinda to the bed, you will see the a few more scenes

Untitled-2.jpg

Chemmy
should i use your WT or wait till you complete the game and reform it as you said in the finally of your WT ?
it looked like a few scenes got extended in the older version's but not the main story, by the time i noticed them, i was to far into v4.0 to stop and remake the whole thing from start to end

The scenes i can think of off the top of my head
rhonda pool scene at the start of v3.0
melinda hotel scene, it's the scene where you go to work for barabara, end up at linda's house and you go find melinda doing that orgy thing
there was 1 or 2 more from the older version's as well

i might go back one day when i have time to remake the whole thing, since it will take all day to do

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So for those who played, does this version concludes the game or are there more updates? From checking img folder i couldn't see anything that would seem like an ending to the game, but it may be different when text is following some images.
no end of the game, just more sex scenes added, story progression not received

Reactions: RottenPlum

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
no end of the game, just more sex scenes added, story progression not received
on sunday at 9, go to melinda, ask what are we doing today, on the 3rd time, you will see the mc walking down a path in the woods looking for her, then you will get a message about the main story and will be sent to the main menu

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes