What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I was bored this morning and made an alternate ending to the Paul NTR scene(It adds a bit more NTR). If anyone else wants to try it here's the zip file:

Instructions:

1. The zip file contains a folder titled game. Merge that with the game folder that is with the Foot Of The Mountains game.

2. Open the Foot Of The Mountains game. After it has loaded, close it. Then open it again. That will allow the renpy files I've included to overwrite the older ones.

3. The zip contains a save file(slot 8-1) that will put you in the event to see the new ending.

4. If you need help navigating the event, you just need to select "Put the aphrodisiac pill in Melinda's glass", "Help Ann", "Go find Melinda", "Hide and watch".

zara999

Sep 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "kinghardbest2014, post: 5157055, membro: 1447842"]
Mais NTR : pLOVE MELINDA FOI FODIDA POR EVRYONE : D jogo excelente
[/CITAR]
How to get to the scene?

Sep 15, 2018
Sir you are a god (y) (y) (y)

I was bored this morning and made an alternate ending to the Paul NTR scene(It adds a bit more NTR). If anyone else wants to try it here's the zip file:

Mega

Instructions:

1. The zip file contains a folder titled game. Merge that with the game folder that is with the Foot Of The Mountains game.

2. Open the Foot Of The Mountains game. After it has loaded, close it. Then open it again. That will allow the renpy files I've included to overwrite the older ones.

3. The zip contains a save file(slot 8-1) that will put you in the event to see the new ending.

4. If you need help navigating the event, you just need to select "Put the aphrodisiac pill in Melinda's glass", "Help Ann", "Go find Melinda", "Hide and watch".

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017

Mega

Instructions:

we need more people like you

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So for those who played, does this version concludes the game or are there more updates? From checking img folder i couldn't see anything that would seem like an ending to the game, but it may be different when text is following some images.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017

Mega

Instructions:

Bahahaha I knew this was you the moment I saw her eyes cross. I freakin love the way you animate NTR and I haven't been so turned on by FOTM since half way through the first. Revitalizing lost games AND making your own?! I wait with baited breath to see what new scenes you bring in the next release of Power Vacuum! (*cough* Ophelia *cough cough*)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Is there a way to see all of my posts? I had one deleted because it was determine to be "off topic." I am not sure what off topic means.

Apr 4, 2020

Mega

Instructions:

that was amazing! keep going

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v4.0] [SerialNumberComics]

Original Size Win: 2,4 GB
Original Size Mac: 2,35 GB

Compressed Size Win: 367 MB (418 MB unpacked)
Compressed Size Mac: 351 MB (371 MB unpacked)

Win:
Mac: (untested)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop posting compressed version in this worthless snail site...
Give Mega link or something like that or else it's useless...

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes