giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v4.0] [SerialNumberComics]

Original Size Win: 2,4 GB
Original Size Mac: 2,35 GB

Compressed Size Win: 367 MB (418 MB unpacked)
Compressed Size Mac: 351 MB (371 MB unpacked)

Win:
Mac: (untested)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pixeldrain nice servidor :D(y)

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Melinda getting NTR railed is literally the only thing worth seeing in this game and it's still not worth grinding to get there. A blowjob with some dude after all this time is kinda shitty but I feel for the vanilla/harem/incest lads who get absolutely jack shit. Somebody port Melinda into a better game.
He should've done it with Lee. That martial art session has so much potential. It could easily turn into a groping session, in fact that's how the original writer for Lee story intended it to go. Paul coming out of nowhere and engaging in NTR has no substance to it!

And hey, here's the better Melinda game!

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
He should've done it with Lee. That martial art session has so much potential. It could easily turn into a groping session, in fact that's how the original writer for Lee story intended it to go. Paul coming out of nowhere and engaging in NTR has no substance to it!

And hey, here's the better Melinda game!
I completely agree, Lee should have had some NTR content with Melinda, instead we get this shit. There's no suspense or build-up to some of these scenes and it would kill it if the the model for Melinda wasn't juicy as fuck.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, all :)
If there are no scenes with Melinda, wet hair, can a patron suggest that to SNC please?
I would love to see a new scene like this before the game ends :)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes