PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
on sunday at 9, go to melinda, ask what are we doing today, on the 3rd time, you will see the mc walking down a path in the woods looking for her, then you will get a message about the main story and will be scent to the main menu
there will be another update so no end for now, daniel will find melinda dead and god game

rider2033

Dec 31, 2019
is the part 1 still buggy?? or can i play from the beginning without the bugs which prevent events from appearing??

Mr. Creampie!

Dec 1, 2017
I was bored this morning and made an alternate ending to the Paul NTR scene(It adds a bit more NTR). If anyone else wants to try it here's the zip file:

Mega

Instructions:

1. The zip file contains a folder titled game. Merge that with the game folder that is with the Foot Of The Mountains game.

2. Open the Foot Of The Mountains game. After it has loaded, close it. Then open it again. That will allow the renpy files I've included to overwrite the older ones.

3. The zip contains a save file(slot 8-1) that will put you in the event to see the new ending.

4. If you need help navigating the event, you just need to select "Put the aphrodisiac pill in Melinda's glass", "Help Ann", "Go find Melinda", "Hide and watch".
why is not working on android? :(

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
I have lost my version Foot of the mountains II v 2.0, someone has a link to download this version for pc. Thanks a lot.

Issimus

Apr 30, 2020
I have been following this game for a long time, and I do not understand why people complain about Netorare, because you have to make quite a significant effort to get into this story.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
I was bored this morning and made an alternate ending to the Paul NTR scene(It adds a bit more NTR). If anyone else wants to try it here's the zip file:

Mega

Instructions:

1. The zip file contains a folder titled game. Merge that with the game folder that is with the Foot Of The Mountains game.

2. Open the Foot Of The Mountains game. After it has loaded, close it. Then open it again. That will allow the renpy files I've included to overwrite the older ones.

3. The zip contains a save file(slot 8-1) that will put you in the event to see the new ending.

4. If you need help navigating the event, you just need to select "Put the aphrodisiac pill in Melinda's glass", "Help Ann", "Go find Melinda", "Hide and watch".
Love your work you should take it over at a different direction

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Man! The art in this game is wonderful. Gorgeous women! Great. But the grind... my god...

I know I'm not adding anything new to the conversation, but the repetitiveness of the gameplay is insane. It's like "Groundhog Day", only instead of meeting all the people in town, Bill Murray just watches the same movie over and over again everyday. And that movie is "Groundhog Day".

I'm playing this through from the start. Made a few attempts at just freeplaying, and after literally hours of play I had made very little progress. So I turned to the walkthrough. I would never have guessed that you would need to repeat the same events not four or five times, but ten times, or twenty times, for actual progress to be made. I did a quick document search, and the phrase "go to breakfest, compliment melinda" occurs SEVENTY TIMES (plus another time spelled correctly.) That seems... excessive.

Art is so good though. Melinda is worthy of those compliments.

Reactions: patrickB

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
What a fucking liar SNC is, he was tangled doing another NTR now he know it sells, clean relationship has been set between Melinda and Daneil(BS)and also he said he don't like drugs in his game now he put sex pills that I suggested when i wrote Jax's story
here is the DM from last year, he said we sit means he and his dev friend
dm4.jpg
dm5.jpg

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

Mega

Instructions:

when can we kill gramps in your game.

Reactions: hailua00000

Afma

Sep 28, 2019
Any WT?
only a bj scene with Paul?
No sex ? Or any other scene if u get less than 1k with Melinda ?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes