PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
thank god this shit is over, obviously there is nothing good; except a couple of scenes that could be added to the previous version (which will do it on my own manually just to pass some time)
the preview of the new game looks the same to me; the graphic level is always medium-low.
good luck to those who still want to follow this developer.
now I expect his patreons to drop to an average of 300; otherwise I do not explain the mentality of the people

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Its end is disappointing. Do anyone know about his new game? Ex: Name or released day?
from the preview image alone I expect it to be scarce: very basic models
medium to low rendering quality, he kept melinda only to keep the patreons.
in an old place he said he would be out, perhaps, later this month.
guys if I can give you some advice: focus on other things; there are many other developers developing far superior games (Stoper, MrJet, etc ...)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
.. .. mother fuck,what did I see? What a pitiful sight!!I thought it would not be worse, but the author did his best!!The end is simply Agatha Christie of the lowest order..:devilish:
....3 minutes of shame...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Such a waste. When this started back then, it hit like a truck. A few months later, everything went crazy... In the end, a great start is not a guarantee of quality on the long term... I personally thought that FOTM would be far better than Tangled up... But, I was wrong. I still don't understand what happened and how this Hit lost itself along the way. Perhaps Dev should only make short stories now to avoid boredom or some kind of burnout. Just my humble opinion.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
This game had a good start, but as it moved forward, the creativity in this game became less and less. And the images of the new game seem disappointing, the same quality of character construction and similarity to the characters of previous developer games

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
I was going to tell him my version of the story, trust me it's 200% better than this crap ending, after Lee i was ready to tell the murder story and introduce few more cuckold characters including the final boss Lizard himself, Melinda fake pregnancy, story about the William business, i knew Daniel's mother is still alive and i confirmed with SNC long ago, but she got no purpose in the story and i planned to kill her in my version of the story, i even planned out the ending, this is what FOTM ending should be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was going to tell him my version of the story, trust me it's 200% better than this crap ending, after Lee i was ready to tell the murder story and introduce few more cuckold characters including the final boss Lizard himself, Melinda fake pregnancy, story about the William business, i knew Daniel's mother is still alive and i confirmed with SNC long ago, but she got no purpose in the story and i planned to kill her in my version of the story, i even planned out the ending, this is what FOTM ending should be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, no offense, but if this crap (I only agree with Daniel X Rhonda) is the supposedly "better ending" I don't really wanna know the real one. :D

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Dude, no offense, but if this crap (I only agree with Daniel X Rhonda) is the supposedly "better ending" I don't really wanna know the real one. :D
Ending is more or less a fan-fiction version to the ending of a Clue game, except none of the evidence matches up and the murder plot twist makes an M.Night Shyamalan plot twist an award winning Academy's Movie of the Year.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
wow, that ending was actually quite terrible. I did not have high hopes going in, but the end gave us nothing. Nothing really makes sense if you think a minute.. Does anyone know if there were different ending versions, or is it all linear?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes