Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
big thnks for depeloved who made the FOTM game..can't wait for the next game :)
This was the game that got me into this type of game. I really enjoyed playing it and for a while supported it. I feel it fell off with FOTM 2 and has gone downhill since. I imagine it is difficult to maintain quality but this just feels rushed and cheap.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm gonna wait patiently for the compressed version and Chemmy. I've waited this long so it'll be nice to see the finale.

Even if the reactions are less than impressed.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy you play it ?? or not yet ??
I contacted him, it should not be long :)
On the other hand, is someone going to update the OP ?
And if possible, can someone upload V 5 to NOPY ?
I don't like Mega. :mad:
Thank you :)
didn't even know it was posted a few pages back, was looking to see if the op get's updated. I don't mind mega, but i prefer nopy because of the download limit that mega has, and sinnemmx is right, no WT is needed, just skip to sunday at 9:00, go to melinda, ask what are we doing today, no saving and reloaded is needed, when the options pop up, you will get to pick them all.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Scarlet56

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Underwhelming ending, ''we can't arrest pregnant woman'' LMAO. One of the worst endings from all the games i i've played. Shame, because this game had a lot of potential, but was ruined. Dev should've just kept autonomy and continue how he wanted without pressure. That way he could've kept game alive for longer and develop multiple paths, although pure vanilla was dead end anyway. Still some things were missed, like Melinda's new look that was teased in previous updates, further corruption of Melinda, new potential scenes with her sister and husband, more scenes with Paul's mum (double team or swap with Melinda), further development of pool orgy club with Melinda initiation. Of course all of this would be only possible on Melinda corruption path, but then sensitive crowd would cry and screech so this game is over...

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Hey can someone link me to this new game (or the previews) i keep hearing about? Ive looked through the last 20 pages.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Underwhelming ending, ''we can't arrest pregnant woman'' LMAO. One of the worst endings from all the games i i've played. Shame, because this game had a lot of potential, but was ruined. Dev should've just kept autonomy and continue how he wanted without pressure. That way he could've kept game alive for longer and develop multiple paths, although pure vanilla was dead end anyway. Still some things were missed, like Melinda's new look that was teased in previous updates, further corruption of Melinda, new potential scenes with her sister and husband, more scenes with Paul's mum (double team or swap with Melinda), further development of pool orgy club with Melinda initiation. Of course all of this would be only possible on Melinda corruption path, but then sensitive crowd would cry and screech so this game is over...
Not to say your ideas are terrible but who the hell is going to corrupt the woman that's spent all this time grooming the MC?

She was the one corrupting him, he isn't anywhere near the level to try and do it to her.

Reactions: Eula25
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes