s_unclealbert

Aug 11, 2019
I think that for some of the SNC, it cut the story and gave a weak outcome, because there are many loose ends that could be developed and simply the SNC woke up and thought: I will finish the story. And so it did

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I notice a few people in the last few pages now labelling the game a failure because the dev would not commit fully to NTR. Have you proof the patreon soared after he introduced NTR compared to when he did not fully commit. ?? Would be interested to see the figures.

Anyway, it looks like the Dev had no clue what to do with this story, and some people got in his ear and said to start doing these things and everything would be ok. In other words I like these fetishes and will Prey on the devs weak moments. It is interesting when the dev did not follow through on the NTR fully, it seems now his private conversations with these "folks" gets leaked by dokley and now they spit venom about how it was going to be so great if the dev had just done what they said. I would say the Dev had a very lucky escape if you were screenshotting the conversations to show people at a later date and take credit, imagine if he had slipped up and said something stupid, you would be holding him over a barrell probably and making him dance like a puppet. Nothing screams untrustworthy to me like someone waiting for the right time to release screenshots and share their interactions with the dev, especially if he thought they were private conversations.

I don't pretend to have played any of the later stuff, I stopped right before NTR. So putting that all aside. Someone point out to me when exactly the gameplay and this story was good ?? You had a guy whose parents were murdered and you go to live with relatives and then completely forget about that and go about grinding out scenes to unlock slightly more each time. I think with even the main love interest, Melinda, you had to pretend you were gay to get anywhere with her and you had premature ejaculation problems .......... is this character growth ??

So, from memory, all the grinding etc to unlock parts of sex scenes and none of the supposed main story was really expanded on or fleshed out in my time playing, I thought it was a mess and I think I even needed a walkthrough to play the thing. The story telling was poor and stitched together. What this dev needed was someone to actually sit down and discuss the story with and character progression, real character progression, not someone going to the dev what you need to solve your problems is ntr because they want to see it inserted.

I would say and I don't mean for this to sound basic etc to anyone who felt this way, but most people who say this game started great and was great for a long time, they just wanted Melinda and to make progress with her because they loved the character so much. The MC to me was weak at the beginning and had no progression and seemed to be dropped into a setting to creep around etc. None of the beginning plots seemed to matter. This game failed a long time before NTR and people now saying it failed because the dev would not 100% commit to it come off bitter in some things I read that they did not see all their fantasies fully realised.

Remember it has been a while since I played, I am discussing things from my memory, I don't intend to replay or play the new stuff unless someone really wanted a review etc. So if I am wrong about some things or my memory was incorrect, no issues here and will fully own up to it.

Last edited:

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Me: Plays this game for like 2 hours. Says fuck this,thats a lot of grind.

Me: Checks devs patreon,see's this game has 733 patreons.

Me: Holy shit thats a lot of masochist's.
I get PTSD thinking about the carpal tunnel syndrome I started to develop before I gained my senses and dropped this grind LONG ago..

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So maybe the DEV has the burnout syndrome and decide finally to put an ending to the game..Everybody could see how this could happen..
Story and writing wise this game was always bad from the very beginning. It's not about being burned out, it's about being bad from the get go. Just look at those dialogues, monologues, set-up, in the first one hour. Either a ripoff of other games with clichés that been overused million times, or just plain bad.

Reactions: Legendary101

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Many asked for the same but no one replied. I guess there is no way but I feel that the creator should have made one...
From what I remember originally when it came out with the Black dude it at first was Unavoidable which in turn pissed off a lot of people. So much so that the creator literally rewrote said scene to make it avoidable if the player didn't want it. So if you are wondering about that scene than yes that one I know is avoidable.

However as for anything else I wouldn't know seeing as I lost my most up to date save, and believe me in this game you DON'T want to have to start from scratch.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes