tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
I know people like NTR but not everyone
Depending on how the NTR is approached, it can completely ruin a game *for me*. 99% of the time though, I'd rather have no NTR content, but I wouldn't go as far as to bitch and moan to the creator to get things the way I want them as I've seen some do in some game forums. Always seemed rather entitled to demand a creator do things the way one person wants especially if they are not paying anything to play their game.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

AmritAman

Sep 14, 2019
Depending on how the NTR is approached, it can completely ruin a game *for me*. 99% of the time though, I'd rather have no NTR content, but I wouldn't go as far as to bitch and moan to the creator to get things the way I want them as I've seen some do in some game forums. Always seemed rather entitled to demand a creator do things the way one person wants especially if they are not paying anything to play their game.
I can relate. It kinda feels mind breaking to me. I just try to avoid it rather than bugging the dev. But I feel kinda bad for this game now as I am new to this game, invested a decent amount of time to get Melinda and now I get to know that there is NTR on her.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
I can relate. It kinda feels mind breaking to me. I just try to avoid it rather than bugging the dev. But I feel kinda bad for this game now as I am new to this game, invested a decent amount of time to get Melinda and now I get to know that there is NTR on her.
I feel you there man. I've had the same happen before as well. Burned like 4 hours or so and then hit a bunch of NTR content. I just deleted the game and moved on ^.^

AmritAman

Sep 14, 2019
From what I remember originally when it came out with the Black dude it at first was Unavoidable which in turn pissed off a lot of people. So much so that the creator literally rewrote said scene to make it avoidable if the player didn't want it. So if you are wondering about that scene than yes that one I know is avoidable.

However as for anything else I wouldn't know seeing as I lost my most up to date save, and believe me in this game you DON'T want to have to start from scratch.
Is this scene in FOTM2 or 1?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i liked the game in the early beginning.
the grind was barely bearable, but with every further update it got tiring.
a grindfest for little to nothing storyprogess or new scenes.
i skipped a couple of updates and then came the ntr accident.

i can live with that, but the lack of creativity in storytelling and help resistance from the dev kill the game final.

with the start from FOTM2 I've finally given up the hope to see what's next to come.
have only sporadically read this thread and see it becomes worse and worse.

Thank God it's over now.:rolleyes:

what is the name of the new game?
I am just asking out of curiosity.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I believe this game should now gracefully being completed.

We loved the characters and the story.. but I believe it is time to complete this journey

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
well what to say, as for every story there is a beginning and an end, the game had a very intriguing story and then got lost in the various updates especially in the last ones, the developer in my opinion did well to finish this story if he no longer had stimuli to continue if already in place he wanted to start something new so better this way.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I was going to tell him my version of the story, trust me it's 200% better than this crap ending, after Lee i was ready to tell the murder story and introduce few more cuckold characters including the final boss Lizard himself, Melinda fake pregnancy, story about the William business, i knew Daniel's mother is still alive and i confirmed with SNC long ago, but she got no purpose in the story and i planned to kill her in my version of the story, i even planned out the ending, this is what FOTM ending should be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Geez, no wonder this game went off the rails. It's literally been the blind leading the blind. The both of you have no ability to write whatsoever. If you think cramming shock value over and over again in an ending is good, sorry you're dead wrong.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
To those who argue that this game turned into shit because it did not put much ntr I would remind you that the first major bump this game encountered was due to the introduction of the inevitable ntr of black man's blackmail. That scene created a lot of mud. If I had had that ntr content that they now say I needed I would have probably derailed much earlier. The people who played this game were not at all from ntr

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I can tell you why, he didn't care about the story, in my old DM he said i can't create anything new with Daniel and Melinda's sex scenes and it's getting boring, i can't think any logical explanation other than being low IQ, i mean he knows my idea and story is good but he think he realized this is his game he didn't feel he got the credits, i was being low proflie on patreon no one knows i created Jax and Lee, so after chapter 2 v1 we part away because i got mad how he changed my story without having any discussions, so kept using his boring ideas to milk patreon after chapter 2 v2, then people want more NTR so he put Lee back into the holiday special, which have no setup at all, i offer non NTR path also but he ignored me,
i predicted this will happen, like it or not my ideas have big impact on this game here is what he said to me last year, to all the haters you still think it's my fault he chose this suicide path himself
View attachment 1095608
View attachment 1095610
It seems to me of little esteem that a guy takes the conversations that are supposed to be private to show that the game got worse because his ideas were not followed. Bad for exposing private conversations and worse because they don't prove anything. That he would have been better with his ideas is what you want to think but you have nothing to prove that. Including certain tags is not exactly an insurance to upload the tracking of a game. Yes to radicalize it, which never leads to more people

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I can tell you why, he didn't care about the story, in my old DM he said i can't create anything new with Daniel and Melinda's sex scenes and it's getting boring, i can't think any logical explanation other than being low IQ, i mean he knows my idea and story is good but he think he realized this is his game he didn't feel he got the credits, i was being low proflie on patreon no one knows i created Jax and Lee, so after chapter 2 v1 we part away because i got mad how he changed my story without having any discussions, so kept using his boring ideas to milk patreon after chapter 2 v2, then people want more NTR so he put Lee back into the holiday special, which have no setup at all, i offer non NTR path also but he ignored me,
i predicted this will happen, like it or not my ideas have big impact on this game here is what he said to me last year, to all the haters you still think it's my fault he chose this suicide path himself
View attachment 1095608
View attachment 1095610
So basically you gave him the bad idea that caused the game to go down hill and is now mad he didn't stick to your bad idea?

Only thing really bad about it all is that the dev wasn't creative or driven enough to recover from bad advice he took. Also off topic, sharing private dm's is shitty as fuck.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes