JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
So it's finished but it's not finished because it says to save the game before the end ??? (I'm talking about this version 5.0)

Jan 15, 2021
mega disappoint! very rushed, tries to give an explanation of sorts about everything but also leaves you high and dry, basically all that grind and fuck it was grindy... comes to a shitty halt in 2 minutes of actual content. They explain the lady at the farm, his sister's addiction and basically they show MC fucking Melinda and her daughters...and then some images of his new game with Melinda in it...that's it..honestly...that's it :))))))

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
FOTM has been in a freefall for a long time. I didn't even realize it had been this long until I checked my old post. The NTR was only implemented after SNC had run out of ideas for multiple updates. The only thing the game has done well is the Melinda model and the build up to having sex with her. Everything else, including finally having sex with her, ranges from poor to mediocre.
Isn't Melinda's model literally a premade model from Daz nearly at it's default state except with different hair color? I'm pretty sure I have seen that model in a lot of other games.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks, i was able to read the final story thanks to you man.

Honestly, if the story was developed throughout the game instead of trying to turn it in the last minutes, could've been a great story. I think he should change the gameplay style to something more feasible, if he improves the gameplay and the story telling i think he'll do a lot better.

You may hate the grind and the story, but the sex scenes were hot lol.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
What? is complete? I remember the game started well and half the way everything went to shit, I imagine the end must have gone the same way, despite the excessive grind and little advancement of the story, it was a good game, but a shame The dev ran out of ideas or did not know how to implement them (I left it in the update of Ntr or a previous one, I was not going to continue doing excessive grind and that other guy fuck the LI :LUL: :LUL:)

Can someone summarize the ending? I would appreciate it haha
Unfortunately, this game has an absolutely sad end,and a natural one.It seems that the author is tired of it mentally and physically, given that creating a game of this level takes a lot of time and resources.Add to this that,for sure, patrons of the game somehow created pressure on the creator, on the principle of " who pays, he orders the music!", which eventually leads him(the author) to the decision to" kill " the game, if he is not a masachist..))Figuratively speaking, as in some cowboy movie, there is a remark that "fallen horses are shot!" Well, this "horse" began to fall back in version II,and then it's just agony!!It seems to me that what we see is a natural and correct decision!! imho.:cry:(y)

Jan 9, 2020
Unfortunately, this game has an absolutely sad end,and a natural one.It seems that the author is tired of it mentally and physically, given that creating a game of this level takes a lot of time and resources.Add to this that,for sure, patrons of the game somehow created pressure on the creator, on the principle of " who pays, he orders the music!", which eventually leads him(the author) to the decision to" kill " the game, if he is not a masachist..))Figuratively speaking, as in some cowboy movie, there is a remark that "fallen horses are shot!" Well, this "horse" began to fall back in version II,and then it's just agony!!It seems to me that what we see is a natural and correct decision!! imho.:cry:(y)
they screwed up the game when they started too many scenes at the same time that they didn’t finish

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes