RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Something is off with the walkthrough for the first game, i followed every step and some events simply don't happen

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
this is how I would have finished the story

william returns from the hospital and is insensitive to what happened during his absence and to vicky's investigations; it turns out that daniel's parents were killed by william
cynthia gets angry and throws herself at willin because he deceived her and made her promises; william takes out his gun and shoots and kills cynthia; then he wants to kill daniel.
rhonda gets in the way and is killed.
Daniel confesses that he has long known who his parents' killer was and that he was playing a double game to steal command from william and kill him.
Daniel becomes the head of the family and stays with melinda and ann.
or maybe such a scenario?
Melinda knew that William was involved in the murder of Daniel's father,and so that he would not kill Daniel's mother, she hid her..When Vicki arrives and accuses William and Melinda of murdering Daniel's parents and accuses Melinda of having a vicious relationship with Daniel,William, in a fit of rage, shoots Melinda and kills her..Vicki shoots William and he dies.Then comes Daniel's mother's release,a heartwarming meeting with the children, then Melinda's solemn funeral, and the final scene -Rhonda, Ann stand at the doorstep and watch as Daniel and Cynthia and their mother leave and disappear into the distance!The curtain!))):)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Just thinking out loud, I'd like to see what a remake of this game would look like in Philly Games, Doctor Pink Cake or Hope Gaming hands....

Last edited:
Reactions: The King of Pirates

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
At some points of the events the game shows on the top corner of the screen messages like "sex scene with **** locked/unlocked", Because the walkthrough there is the prank part that if you choose to "show her" it locks Ann sex scene but if you behave shy it unlocks a sex scene, what is that exactly?...

Dec 26, 2018
since the shit was sent to put FOTM 2 he did the same thing that tangled dug his own grave has no context the characters stopped having all kinds of relevance the forced scenes between melinda and daniel got tired they exhausted everyone's patience and not including other characters were He came back monotonous and without a joke this is my honest opinion of what was the downfall of this that was an excellent game and urgently needs someone to make at least one mod that makes sense

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes