PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Reactions: Jack_Raf

Jack_Raf

Sep 28, 2020
man the game is over, no next update.

you will have to shift your attention elsewhere, I recommend https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-41-stoperart.15081/
https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-v0-80-mr-jet.17836/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/
or wait for the new game and hope it isn't shit like the old one
I had to write a comment to be able to start a conversation and wrote a random comment eheh thanks anyway :ROFLMAO:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
SNC should have practiced writing a script before starting a new game.
Damn, the end of FOTM is sticking out my throat.
I have nothing against the end in itself but it is much too abrupt, without prior explanation.
The sentences were too short in FOTM. SNC needs to put a little more emotion in its dialogues.
I'm not asking about the level of JOHN or AWAM, but still, there must be a happy medium.
Such a waste.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
SNC should have practiced writing a script before starting a new game.
Damn, the end of FOTM is sticking out my throat.
I have nothing against the end in itself but it is much too abrupt, without prior explanation.
The sentences were too short in FOTM. SNC needs to put a little more emotion in its dialogues.
I'm not asking about the level of JOHN or AWAM, but still, there must be a happy medium.
Such a waste.
The characters are still very good for me.
But why this impression that SNC botched the end?
Before seeing the announcement of his new game, I told myself that SNC was overwhelmed by his character and all the adoration Melinda elicited. Like an author who has lived too much with his character and who no longer knows what to do with him.
But a new Melinda (Jenny?) is coming. So I change my opinion ... But will the scenario follow? The trap could be that we don't detach from Melinda ...

Last edited:

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
Este juego desde luego estaba muy bien, pero hubiera necesitado más y mejores animaciones. Sería de 10.
Cierto que complicado también, sin la guia es difícil.

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

Above all forgive me for the quality of my English.

It's sad that the game ends so quickly and with so little care.
I hope that some fans will have the courage to remake the game and especially explore the avenues left by this second part (the NTR and lesbian part in particular).

I'm not mad at the author who must have got bored of his game (hence the development of a second part with a little more NTR to spice it up).

So, despite this abrupt ending and gameplay full of gaps, I still want to thank the tremendous work of "SerialNumberComics". Despite all of its flaws, it remains one of the most interesting and successful games on the forum. Melinda and Ann are magnificent characters both physically and psychologically.

Thanks again "SerialNumberComics"

And, frankly, take the time to recharge your batteries before you jump into your next game.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Female protagonist...so its gonna be a hoe simulator. Their patreon is probably gonna take i hit, transitioning from harem. Looks like is migration time! Sex note looks pretty good. See ya later guys!

RICKY456

Jul 31, 2019
I wish that if we can see few more update of this game because the main female character melinda is so hot and sexy that I miss her.......please FOTM DEVELOPER Make some few update please.....

Reactions: DAVIOLIVER
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes