dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I agree, I've told
Although the ending was rushed, it was a nice ride getting there. Melinda, hands down, is the best designed character on this site.

What’s the name of the new game?
I agree, I've told the dev a few times that Daniel's character showed almost no development from beginning to the end which was saddening for a game with so much potential. His Aunt, sister and dad seemed to be leagues above him (seems he just didn't get the genes to be bad ass). Seemed he had no concern about finding out about what was going on around him. Plus the art for a lot of environments was already done but under utilized stick with just the farmhouse is part of what made the grinding unbearable at times. It was a good ride getting to the end but it could have been better.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
YAAAAY!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you SerialNumberComics
for keeping Melinda ...or a version of her for your next game!!!!
I'm so happy LOL

Maou25

May 18, 2019
soo the new game is about a female prot name Jenny and her family?? soo alot of random sex with random guys? i think i`ll pass

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I don't think SNC will release for the $5 tier, only $30 will get the early access, but I already know the name of the new game it's called" Milk you baby one more time"
Bfahahahahh. Dude for real tho you know the name? Bfahahha

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes