sid60

Dec 11, 2019
the game was frigged from out of the gate grind 100 times on most in the game no story line from 1 to 2 and when it hit 3 forgot what was done in 2 still have no idea why the women were getting killed in 1 guess I will never know a comic should have a start and a ending not a I don't know what to do next just my take on this game seem like there a few games out there that have when the way of the wind big brother was a joke I have stopped supporting a lot of them and as soon as i see them put a new game on don't bother to download anymore soon as they get money they slack off and think it easy street

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So maybe the DEV has the burnout syndrome and decide finally to put an ending to the game..Everybody could see how this could happen..
Nah, this is nearly the same thing that happened with Tangled Up.

Well after reading just a few comments there's absolutely not reason to download this final update

I seen this train-wreck coming for a long time now one mediocre update after another

No effort at all this time to try to resolve the murder of the MC's parents

The MC's only thought was to bang the piss out of every slut in town
Yeah, I got tired of the grind a while ago and ended up just downloading to see the images.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
If the rumors are true.........Maybe he/they got sick of your fucking whining. If you don't like the game, quit playing it. If you pay for it , quit paying. But these complaints every time he/they released a version must have gotten him/them frustrated to the degree that he/they wanted out already from the beginning of the second version. FOTM I was a great game with a good story line and plots , a gorgeous woman (Melinda) and a goofy but cute MC. You could tell that the Dev liked what he was doing....and then the complaints started.....Not enough NTR, too much fucking with MC, too much grinding, too old woman....bla, bla, bla. And not many positive reactions will take its toll.
I'm very disappointed that they gave up because there was so much more that could have been done with that storyline but I also understand. So thank you SerialNumberComics for your effort. I hope that you make another try and I wouldn't mind having Melinda in there again and hopefully the thrashers will stay away but I doubt it LMAO.

Last edited:

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
If the rumors are true.........Maybe he/they got sick of your fucking whining. If you don't like the game, quit playing it. If you pay for it , quit paying. But these complaints every time he/they released a version must have gotten him/them frustrated to the degree that he/they wanted out already from the beginning of the second version. FOTM I was a great game with a good story line and plots , a gorgeous woman (Melinda) and a goofy but cute MC. You could tell that the Dev liked what he was doing....and then the complaints started.....Not enough NTR, too much fucking with MC, too much grinding, too old woman....bla, bla, bla. And not many positive reactions will take its toll.
I'm very disappointed that they gave up because there was so much more that could have been done with that storyline but I also understand. So thank you SerialNumberComics for your effort. I hope that you make another try and I wouldn't mind having Melinda in there again and hopefully the thrashers will stay away but I doubt it LMAO.
I wonder why there was TOO MUCH complaining?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
this is how I would have finished the story

william returns from the hospital and is insensitive to what happened during his absence and to vicky's investigations; it turns out that daniel's parents were killed by william
cynthia gets angry and throws herself at willin because he deceived her and made her promises; william takes out his gun and shoots and kills cynthia; then he wants to kill daniel.
rhonda gets in the way and is killed.
Daniel confesses that he has long known who his parents' killer was and that he was playing a double game to steal command from william and kill him.
Daniel becomes the head of the family and stays with melinda and ann.

cfrkck15

Mar 16, 2021
Is there a pro to help me with my save? this is FotM 1 save i don't know where i'm stuck and i don't want to skip

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020

william returns from the hospital and is insensitive to what happened during his absence and to vicky's investigations; it turns out that daniel's parents were killed by william
cynthia gets angry and throws herself at willin because he deceived her and made her promises; william takes out his gun and shoots and kills cynthia; then he wants to kill daniel.
Daniel confesses that he has long known who his parents' killer was and that he was playing a double game to steal command from william and kill him.
Nah! Cynthia tries to kill William but kills Melinda by mistake so William kills her. Ann walks in, and thinking William killed Melinda, kills William. MC, Rhonda and Ann sell off all the family property and buy a VW Campervan and go off in search of a hippy and his dog to help them solve mysteries!

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So the murder solved ? Whats new? Anybody hit me with spoilers. Dont wanna download and only to be dissapointed.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018

LOL but what happened to the annoying oriental houseboy who's really some undercover ninja sniper? :unsure:

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes