Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Rhonda is very ugly and weird only character that I totally skip the scenes
Personality-wise, she appears to be the most honest and returns as much love as she receives, if not more. Okay, so she has a little extra packed onto her hips and midriff, but well-rounded hips have been seen as sexy for time immemorial. She's not focused on appearance, like Anne, but rather substance. Her head isn't filled with all sorts of secrets and internal conflicts, like Melinda. Of the three women, she's the keeper.

But, that's my opinion, not yours.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Nobody is perfect, are you perfect? Shame of you, one day maybe you have whife like Rhonda :p
What's your problem dude ? Someone disliking a character is ok. For me Rhonda is ok. But that sister is horse shit. While ppl are disliking something from the game, you are making personal isnults. Like you did with that mirror thing. It's dumb.

Reactions: omkar99

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
What's your problem dude ? Someone disliking a character is ok. For me Rhonda is ok. But that sister is horse shit. While ppl are disliking something from the game, you are making personal isnults. Like you did with that mirror thing. It's dumb.
I dont like people who spit on chubby people, and by the way I dont have problems

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The MC should be able to buy suntan lotion for Melinda, a dress for Ann, and some Lean Cuisine for Rhonda. :) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Finally we're going to see some of the dark secrets of what the Uncle is up to

Damn every time I see new images of Melinda I think now that is what a MILF should look like

Reactions: Viggy and D Dog
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes