jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
My native language is not English, my browser insisted on not translating the page at the time I posted, so I asked the question hoping at least to translate it. Now answering your comment, you with all your wisdom and omnipotence, when you see a question that you consider stupid, do yourself a favor, ignore it.
you asked what YEAR which doesn't seem relevant or smart
about date, it can come between today and 4 August 2019, but most probably 4 or 5 August on this site

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
My native language is not English, my browser insisted on not translating the page at the time I posted, so I asked the question hoping at least to translate it. Now answering your comment, you with all your wisdom and omnipotence, when you see a question that you consider stupid, do yourself a favor, ignore it.
and my language is not english ! but i know to read ! and just one post above your stupid question is when is new update ! if you read you know but you don`t read posts only write stupid questions !

Mar 9, 2019
So I just completed the 6.9 version but I actually paid attention to all of the dialogue now, especially at the beginning, and something has been nagging at me. The MC's personality is strange. He's timid but then he suddenly gets the balls to do things that are kind of crazy, no matter the consequences. It's slightly bipolar or possibly even DID(Dissociative Identity Disorder) and it's starting to change my view of the story and everything. There's also the fact that the MC doesn't really seem all that beaten up about the situation he's in (His parent's having been murdered and all that), in fact when he's "grieving" it's almost like he's just playing a part.

I could go into a detailed explanation of everything that tipped me off, but honestly, I'm too lazy for that so I'm just going to come out and say it. I'm starting to think the MC is the one who killed his parents. Now that would be a twist, but if the MC is actually an intelligent psycho with a really nefarious ulterior motive like I'm starting to believe, it would make sense.

Basically how I'm thinking the story actually goes is like so:

MC somehow figures out about his Uncle and Aunt heading a crime family. A crime family his parents are key members in, and so that scene in some kind of cell at the beginning makes sense; the MC is torturing his parents for information so he can take over. He ends up learning that in the event of his parents' death he is to be looked after by his aunt and uncle. So he makes the perfect murder scene but stages it so that he could never be suspected, now he can investigate a way to take over said crime family from the inside but also at the top. He seems like a weak timid guy who couldn't do shit so automatically everyone underestimates him. Now he's also a perverted psycho so he thinks if he can seduce the members of his "family" he could use their help to overthrow the current head and take over, hence why it's a sex game. Of course, we are so focused on just getting in all the girls' panties that we fail to see the MC's plans. Then, in the end, he'll basically be the psycho who played all the other psychos, and we, the audience, will just be like o_O.

Only when everyone who the MC sees as a threat is dead will we realize what we've done. Of course, we won't give a shit because by then we would have fucked all the women and maybe even impregnated a few and the game will be over, but as adult game twists go, this game could definitely go down in history.

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
Nah, all of that is just poor writing. Go play Tangled Up. The developer's strength isn't characterization or story telling.

And all of the Rhonda bashing and Melinda gushing is interesting. Especially when you look at this games initial five conquests. You have Melinda, Linda, Barbara, Rhonda, and Ann. Out of those five, only two(Melinda and Ann) are conventionally attractive. Barabara and Linda are grey haired old women and even if you like Rhonda's extra weight, she's still a bit frumpy. And when you look at Ann being the first and easiest conquest in the house, it's really quite amazing how much of this game was riding on Melinda being a gigantic draw. If the developer didn't hit it out of the park with Melinda's model, I don't think most of us would be here.

Apr 22, 2019
Nah, all of that is just poor writing. Go play Tangled Up. The developer's strength isn't characterization or story telling.

And all of the Rhonda bashing and Melinda gushing is interesting. Especially when you look at this games initial five conquests. You have Melinda, Linda, Barbara, Rhonda, and Ann. Out of those five, only two(Melinda and Ann) are conventionally attractive. Barabara and Linda are grey haired old women and even if you like Rhonda's extra weight, she's still a bit frumpy. And when you look at Ann being the first and easiest conquest in the house, it's really quite amazing how much of this game was riding on Melinda being a gigantic draw. If the developer didn't hit it out of the park with Melinda's model, I don't think most of us would be here.
speak for yourself rhonda is gorgeous

May 20, 2017
So I just completed the 6.9 version but I actually paid attention to all of the dialogue now, especially at the beginning, and something has been nagging at me. The MC's personality is strange. He's timid but then he suddenly gets the balls to do things that are kind of crazy, no matter the consequences. It's slightly bipolar or possibly even DID(Dissociative Identity Disorder) and it's starting to change my view of the story and everything. There's also the fact that the MC doesn't really seem all that beaten up about the situation he's in (His parent's having been murdered and all that), in fact when he's "grieving" it's almost like he's just playing a part.

I could go into a detailed explanation of everything that tipped me off, but honestly, I'm too lazy for that so I'm just going to come out and say it. I'm starting to think the MC is the one who killed his parents. Now that would be a twist, but if the MC is actually an intelligent psycho with a really nefarious ulterior motive like I'm starting to believe, it would make sense.

Basically how I'm thinking the story actually goes is like so:

MC somehow figures out about his Uncle and Aunt heading a crime family. A crime family his parents are key members in, and so that scene in some kind of cell at the beginning makes sense; the MC is torturing his parents for information so he can take over. He ends up learning that in the event of his parents' death he is to be looked after by his aunt and uncle. So he makes the perfect murder scene but stages it so that he could never be suspected, now he can investigate a way to take over said crime family from the inside but also at the top. He seems like a weak timid guy who couldn't do shit so automatically everyone underestimates him. Now he's also a perverted psycho so he thinks if he can seduce the members of his "family" he could use their help to overthrow the current head and take over, hence why it's a sex game. Of course, we are so focused on just getting in all the girls' panties that we fail to see the MC's plans. Then, in the end, he'll basically be the psycho who played all the other psychos, and we, the audience, will just be like o_O.

Only when everyone who the MC sees as a threat is dead will we realize what we've done. Of course, we won't give a shit because by then we would have fucked all the women and maybe even impregnated a few and the game will be over, but as adult game twists go, this game could definitely go down in history.
Damn, Here I was hoping the uncle would push Daniel down the path of crime and make him some kind of Hitman for his crime family. You just took the story and turned it around into "A game with A Psychopath".

Liked your different view for the story but it might just be the developer's lack of attention to MC's emotions and thoughts, as a character. Maybe Will got MC's parents murdered, MC kinda did figure it out and that's why he is acting as if he ain't interested and also very naive. In a way to fool others around him, he is just acting it all out.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes