Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There was an announcement of a delay of one week in one of the previous dev communications, so no idea how that "release is today" rumour started.

Reactions: ombd36

Eros13

Jun 7, 2018
someone say 28.07.2019. for patreons 04.08.2019. for others :(
You said to someone that they can't read yet you yourself fail at that, those release dates were for the game "a mothers love" it was stated a few comments back...

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
You said to someone that they can't read yet you yourself fail at that, those release dates were for the game "a mothers love" it was stated a few comments back...
i read this : a developer recently say - release on the 4th August for public, and 28th July for patrons.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
q.png

this is root of confusion and rumor

so if there is 7 day early release for 10$ patrons then that person uploads it here we lechers get it on same day as them and 1$ patrons still have to wait for 7 days through legitimate means

4 Aug for 10$ patrons and 11 Aug for 1$ patrons or 28 July for 10$ and 4 Aug for 1$ ?

10$ patrons get update on separate site or they get on patreon only?

or simply all get through legitimate or illegitimate means on the same day and above tier system is just related to other privileges ?

Reactions: ombd36

gubl

May 31, 2018
View attachment 358337

this is root of confusion and rumor

so if there is 7 day early release for 10$ patrons then that person uploads it here we lechers get it on same day as them and 1$ patrons still have to wait for 7 days through legitimate means

4 Aug for 10$ patrons and 11 Aug for 1$ patrons or 28 July for 10$ and 4 Aug for 1$ ?

10$ patrons get update on separate site or they get on patreon only?

or simply all get through legitimate or illegitimate means on the same day and above tier system is just related to other privileges ?
I believe when Patreon account owner post update, there is option to pick audience tier, that he established for Patreons. So announced release date, is for top tier patrons only, and then it will cascade further.
Speaking of when update will hit f95, it will all depend, if someone from top or low tier supporters decides to share it, some of creators actually share it here (not immediately), to attract new patrons.
While it may look unfair to low tier supporters, I believe they are perfectly aware of order of things, and likely use pirate shares as well to get access earlier than their tier allows it. Does it stop them from being patreons?... Not necessary, most of them indeed like product, so voluntary decide to support it to keep it running.
Especially when they feel that creator indeed delivers decent product and stands behind regular updates.
Speaking of this game thread, I would thank Chemmy for tremendous work to keep interest to that game, by maintaining WT, saves, and elaborating all that to people on this thread. I my opinion, without that, interest to FOTM would be either nominal, or someone with RenPy skills pull trigger and create mod that would play scenes in lay back style. Game - Annas Excitting Affection is good example, when local community step up and converted mediocre rpgm into pleasant renpy remake, just because its graphic content was awesome.

Last edited:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Last too updates I was stuck with melinda progress. Next day someone has already posted my query and it was already answered by chemmy. That has helped me a lot. Game has different triggers and finding them all becomes difficult, especially in starting of the game. I see many have been stuck somewhere and help from someone is appreciated.

Reactions: Chemmy and ombd36
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes