Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Stuck with the walk-through as it seems to part ways from the story after about three weeks, I've had all the hand-jobs, tit-job, foot-jobs (i think) but cant get to the drink scene whilst sunbathing, done the spanking and anal, but im sure there is more to the sunbathing thing, any ideas?

Great game by the way Melinda is a MILF God
the drunk scene with melinda while sunbathing is not part of her progress bar, because of that, i added that to the bottom of my WT as an extra scene, and because you bought the new swim suit for melinda, the drunk sunbathing scene will only take place on sunday, and yes, you will hit 100% with melinda without the drunk sunbathing scene, that's why i added it to the bottom of my WT so you can still see it

What if I told you that Melinda is a stolen model from another game and I have proof too ...
I don't know about stolen, but i do know that her model came from like all other models for these games

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finally made it through the game. First of all, thanks Chemmy for your valuable efforts with the walkthrough. I sticked to it and got the three ladies too 100% with all gallery pictures unlocked with no problem. (Had to restart the game though since as stated somewhere that continuing a 4.x game with the 6.9 WT is no good.)

The Good:

- nice graphics

- Rhonda is adorable. Finally a girl that has no top model body with believable proportions. I know that tastes are different but you definitely can't deny (like some did) that she's got T and (a somewhat plump) A.

- Aurelia (who is sometimes called Ophelia) and Linda are nice models. Too bad that the former only got a single half-penetration pic before you get interrupted. Hope that this scene will be expanded.

The Average:

- Talking of expansions. This dev has a style of expanding scenes so that you have to click them through figuratively thousands of times in hope that there is something new. This is to the point that some dialogue just doesn't make sense anymore. For example you could have two scenes with Rhonda in one day and later on she is in your room rambling on about platonic love and she doesn't like sex. HUH? :unsure:

- I don't want to kink-shame, but I really could have done without the toilet play in the bathroom. I ended up fast-clicking through with closed eyes the first time and then skipping. If you are into that, be my guest though.

- It seems that the easiest women to give it up - Emily and Barbara - are the not-so-attractive ones.

- While Melinda is well drawn, although with a bit of an older head tucked onto a young body...

The Bad:

- ...she shows really erratic behaviour, being happy and fiercely protective one minute and slapping people around the next. I would definitely recommend some psychiatrist sessions for her.

- Ann is just a good looking though cliché slut and what's up with her constantly losing things?

- Emily's daughter reminds me of a cross between an Olsen twin and those mind-controlling (alien?) children from that horror movie whose name escapes me at the moment.

- The plot! There is one, right? I mean, apparently mourning the loss of your parents is optional. A woman gets murdered around Day 10 at the lake? Yeah, let's never mention that again, shall we? Trying to find out what's happening at the school leads nowhere. No progress with the murder investigations. Oh wait, once there was a policewoman mentioned. Once. Trying to find clues yourself, like the overview suggests? Nada. Niente. Not gonna happen apparently.

The Bottom Line: I will stick to it to see where this goes, if there will be a plot, but starting it again from the beginning would be a no-go if I have to do it for every update. And I hope that I'll get to have a nice happy ending with Rhonda. Not that she turns out to be a psychopathic "Leah" and is the culprit all along.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Finally made it through the game. First of all, thanks Chemmy for your valuable efforts with the walkthrough. I sticked to it and got the three ladies too 100% with all gallery pictures unlocked with no problem. (Had to restart the game though since as stated somewhere that continuing a 4.x game with the 6.9 WT is no good.)

The Good:

- nice graphics

- Rhonda is adorable. Finally a girl that has no top model body with believable proportions. I know that tastes are different but you definitely can't deny (like some did) that she's got T and (a somewhat plump) A.

- Aurelia (who is sometimes called Ophelia) and Linda are nice models. Too bad that the former only got a single half-penetration pic before you get interrupted. Hope that this scene will be expanded.

The Average:

- Talking of expansions. This dev has a style of expanding scenes so that you have to click them through figuratively thousands of times in hope that there is something new. This is to the point that some dialogue just doesn't make sense anymore. For example you could have two scenes with Rhonda in one day and later on she is in your room rambling on about platonic love and she doesn't like sex. HUH? :unsure:

- I don't want to kink-shame, but I really could have done without the toilet play in the bathroom. I ended up fast-clicking through with closed eyes the first time and then skipping. If you are into that, be my guest though.

- It seems that the easiest women to give it up - Emily and Barbara - are the not-so-attractive ones.

- While Melinda is well drawn, although with a bit of an older head tucked onto a young body...

The Bad:

- ...she shows really erratic behaviour, being happy and fiercely protective one minute and slapping people around the next. I would definitely recommend some psychiatrist sessions for her.

- Ann is just a good looking though cliché slut and what's up with her constantly losing things?

- Emily's daughter reminds me of a cross between an Olsen twin and those mind-controlling (alien?) children from that horror movie whose name escapes me at the moment.

- The plot! There is one, right? I mean, apparently mourning the loss of your parents is optional. A woman gets murdered around Day 10 at the lake? Yeah, let's never mention that again, shall we? Trying to find out what's happening at the school leads nowhere. No progress with the murder investigations. Oh wait, once there was a policewoman mentioned. Once. Trying to find clues yourself, like the overview suggests? Nada. Niente. Not gonna happen apparently.

The Bottom Line: I will stick to it to see where this goes, if there will be a plot, but starting it again from the beginning would be a no-go if I have to do it for every update. And I hope that I'll get to have a nice happy ending with Rhonda. Not that she turns out to be a psychopathic "Leah" and is the culprit all along.
i had to restart a few times as well because of the changes in each update, but here's hopping from now there wont be a need to start over, i can just keep adding to my WT from update to update and keep using the same save as well

May 20, 2017
I haven't followed the walkthrough at all, is there any way to play cards with Uncle and his friends? Saw the reference to that in the walkthrough.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes