Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
last update I was not able to reach 100% with Rhonda progress. I reached to 80% and then got stuck. One week ended and option to come to last part of story came. I choose to end the update with 80% Rhonda progress.
could anyone help with reaching 100% rhoda progress before the new update.
i also continue with Rhonda 80% that is a bug i do every scene at least 50 times and that what they say reverse that is not true i still have 80% with her !

Reactions: jonnybravo11

gubl

May 31, 2018
Yeah, I am pretty sure penetration scene with Melinda won’t be there till v 9-10, until then it will be all possible variations of petting scenes with her, happening either consciously or not. Creator introduced few new characters so those will get some development meantime. Also punishable sex with Barbara, suggests that it will evolve into anal scene, perhaps in this release. Melinda my star at some anal teasing, like uncle lubing her ass while MC is peaking :).

Last edited:

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Hi there, last image before V7 beta release tomorrow around same time.
I am forcing myself to release it tomorrow even though it's not as complete as I wanted it to be, I guess this is always happening with me, I am never satisfied and if I don't force myself to release whatever is available (as long as it contains something of course ) then I will keep on adding and delaying.
So tomorrow we will release the beta, and as soon as it's posted I will continue working on it to release a final version after getting your feedback about errors and events you liked or didn't like.
I will be on pre-release silence , it's going to be around this time tomorrow.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hi there, last image before V7 beta release tomorrow around same time.
I am forcing myself to release it tomorrow even though it's not as complete as I wanted it to be, I guess this is always happening with me, I am never satisfied and if I don't force myself to release whatever is available (as long as it contains something of course ) then I will keep on adding and delaying.
So tomorrow we will release the beta, and as soon as it's posted I will continue working on it to release a final version after getting your feedback about errors and events you liked or didn't like.
I will be on pre-release silence , it's going to be around this time tomorrow.
I think I'll wait for the final version

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes