FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
You know............ when I see this game get updated I go like "oouuu piece of candy ".but then I realize and remember that it takes 3 hours of gameplay to enjoy the new stuff...Damn near growing gray hairs repeating the same scenes for hours and to make it worst only one of the females characters is worth the time

• Sad
Reactions: Viggy

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Here's a little something while we wait for next release, by a Melinda fan for Melinda fans:
Prerequisite:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone know what we can expect from the new version? Sex with melinda? I guess not yet, oral sex is still lacking in both hot scenes with her, I wouldn't even mind if that was so as long as there are a lot of hot scenes with her.
I use a translator, sorry.

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone have a fix for broken saves not working? I load a save and it brings me to a completely different load state. My latest save state is after all the latest content is finished.. but when I load the save it brings me waaaay back to like 1/4th of the last update.. so I have to redo everything again. Any reasons for this? Any fixes?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
last update I was not able to reach 100% with Rhonda progress. I reached to 80% and then got stuck. One week ended and option to come to last part of story came. I choose to end the update with 80% Rhonda progress.
could anyone help with reaching 100% rhoda progress before the new update.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
last update I was not able to reach 100% with Rhonda progress. I reached to 80% and then got stuck. One week ended and option to come to last part of story came. I choose to end the update with 80% Rhonda progress.
could anyone help with reaching 100% rhoda progress before the new update.
According to the WT the scene that got me to 100% with Rhonda was the reverse blumpkin in the bathroom.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
According to the WT the scene that got me to 100% with Rhonda was the reverse blumpkin in the bathroom.
I was able to do reverse blumpkin but still remained 80%. I suspect that something is wrong with percentage calculation because i tried all possibilities that i was aware of in previous update with rhonda.
I will now wait for 2-3 days for new update and see how things go from there.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes