VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Any charitable soul to donate a save game with Melinda scenes? My game does not progress, I do not know what to do.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
from patreon site

Tip: After you finish the visual novel half day, below are the locations where there are new events , in case you don't want to go through the same events from V6.9:
Melinda room @ 14:00
Melinda Sunbathing @ 10:00
Ann outdoor lounge @ 12:00
Ann Saturday night
Rhonda room Saturday night
Melinda night after cards play
Lake with Rhonda and Cynthia
Melinda bathtub shower / added scenes
Visit Barbara if you met her in the woods while jogging
Visit Emily a couple (Maybe a little more) of times to get Melinda jealous (triggers scenes with Melinda)
Rhonda and Cynthia in shower ( Will be expanded in final V7)
Cow milking with Cynthia (May be expanded in final V7)
First two gallery images are from the vn part (different choices)
thanks man... Chemmy look at this

Reactions: Canto Forte

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Great update some scenes can't be unlock yet if you choose another path like swimming with the girls instead of staying.

Staying will unlock more with Mellinda and doing yoga will unlock the second scene BJ at the shower.
While you can unlock the other scene with Melinda if you didn't choose yoga.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoping Final version will fix the bugs and more Mellinda is always welcome. Honestly the path choosing at the start of 7.0 is so frustrating I didn't get the Mellinda scenes first since I pick the swimming scene with the girls.

Quardiex

Apr 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "duke100, gönderi: 2225307, üye: 838318"]
Kaydetme sorunumla ilgili olarak iki kez görmezden geldiğimden beri .. 6.9 güncellemesinin sonunda, tamamlanmış tüm içeriğe sahip biri var mı? 6.9 güncellemesini yeniden başlatmak istemiyorum, çünkü son kaydettiğim çift tasarrufum artık işe yaramıyor.
[/ALINTI]

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
thanks man... Chemmy look at this
i just did, at the moment before that post there, i'm at 3 out of 8 images unlock in gallery, going to check out them out now and there is also a few bugs as well, so i might wait until it's all fix

Last edited:
Reactions: ombd36

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Great update some scenes can't be unlock yet if you choose another path like swimming with the girls instead of staying.

Staying will unlock more with Mellinda and doing yoga will unlock the second scene BJ at the shower.
While you can unlock the other scene with Melinda if you didn't choose yoga.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoping Final version will fix the bugs and more Mellinda is always welcome. Honestly the path choosing at the start of 7.0 is so frustrating I didn't get the Mellinda scenes first since I pick the swimming scene with the girls.
Had the save game of this scene with sex?

Reactions: ombd36

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
is this everything ok with game ? how to ask Ann to go with her or stay with Rhonda at saturday when i am always in my room with my sister ?????

Reactions: arms99 and ombd36
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes