Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
s a better story
You didn't play Big Brother?
I did for quite a long time before I gave up, I persevered because I thought it was a better story.
I have lost patience with this one, there are so many better stories out there.
I ceased to donate some time ago due to the lack of progress, I felt as though I was being milked.

Reactions: teeee and Fragmandk

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
the game is absolutly confused after v7 final, can anyone explain what we have to do for the guys who play the v7 beta ? is there any new contain ? and if yes, where can we find it ? we need a walkthrough. the walkthrough from post #1 is not uptodate

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Foot Of The Mountains [v7 Final] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 1.84 GB

Download Win (389MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this!

The file size is 370.87 MB for your info guys

Reactions: playb0y44

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
please , help whit two scenes.
first scene
1. on wed, thur or friday at 12 go to ann
2. green option will appear for pool choose it
3. lie to melinda
4. try all options multiple times you will get - bj sex with massage lady, ann and massage lady daughter bj and it will also open second pic
now second scene
1. at 10 o clock go to rhonda
2. green choose pool
3. try option few times
4. after you have opened the pic from doing first scene massage lady daughter will knock at you bathroom door and you will get that scene

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
Thank you letting me know the correct file size, i don't know why it got mentioned wrong.:LOL:
To be honest I didn't see the compressed file already mentioned on your post :D
And oh well, I got it correctly at the same time,

And the biggest deal is your time to convert the file worth it for us

Reactions: playb0y44

iuliangabi

Dec 18, 2018
first scene
1. on wed, thur or friday at 12 go to ann
2. green option will appear for pool choose it
3. lie to melinda
4. try all options multiple times you will get - bj sex with massage lady, ann and massage lady daughter bj and it will also open second pic
now second scene
1. at 10 o clock go to rhonda
2. green choose pool
3. try option few times
4. after you have opened the pic from doing first scene massage lady daughter will knock at you bathroom door and you will get that scene
thanks!

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
just now

Info about walkthrough and additional photo post
I will prepare and post the walkthrough tomorrow,
And for this image below, let me know if you want a specific size, I will render first 2 size requests and post them in a couple of days
View attachment 375886
We need devellopent of relation with melinda and daniel and complete the events which is not finished yet enough for teaser.we need upgrade about the all event it boting to wait mounth for playing few hours

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes