Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
just now

Info about walkthrough and additional photo post
I will prepare and post the walkthrough tomorrow,
And for this image below, let me know if you want a specific size, I will render first 2 size requests and post them in a couple of days
View attachment 375886

You`re my hero.Was actually bored of my old wallpapers .keep them coming please lol :love:
And wille i know Melinda is everyones favorite... show some love for the blonde doctoc Linda i think its her name she has a killer body also hehe.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i think i find bug ! at saturday when i go with sister and spend day with her that day end at 20:00 sunday !!!

Gridesss

Jun 17, 2019
Guys i have a problem.....after apple event when i choose "can i put jeans too" in toilet my game just resets to main meny..... did anybody had the same problem.. or found a solution....?

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Guys how to get Linda a stronger pill(yellow)?
What you need to do for this?
Go to linda in her clinic and choose stronge pills ll give you once after hide towlers and come back to bath in 17h knock enter before you enter twice choose this pills ll see other bj scene

Gridesss

Jun 17, 2019
Guys i have a problem.....after apple event when i choose "can i put jeans too" in toilet my game just resets to main meny..... did anybody had the same problem.. or found a solution....?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Go to linda in her clinic and choose stronge pills ll give you once after hide towlers and come back to bath in 17h knock enter before you enter twice choose this pills ll see other bj scene
Thanks,bro!

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Excuse me,but what about the events with her sister you say?a conversation with Vicki and sister,cigarette with weed for Cynthia?
I don't find it yet some event dont shows easly we need walkthough for that waiting.we speak and no one listen

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes