Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I wonder how long it'll take for Chemmy to post the new walkthrough ;) we appreciate your hard work bro
i just got home like 10-15 mins, and been working on it, going to try to get it up tonight if nothing comes up

Maybe tomorrow there are hidden events it took time to find it
i completed everything last night along with all the hidden events, just have to remember how i got them to trigger, since i was click on everything like a insane person at the time

Last edited:

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
i just got home like 10-15 mins, and been working on it, going to try to get it up tonight if something comes up

i completed everything last night, when all the hidden events, just have to remember how i got them to trigger, since i was click on everything like a insane person at the time
We wait for u event of cynthia how i find it always the same text with her

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
the first image

go to melinda at 10:00, do sunbathing with her
go to melinda at 14:00, look at her then pick the option for checking on her, repeat the next day, after the 2nd time, go to work for barbara, click yes for shopping, click anywhere on the screen to open up the store and buy the item for her

the next day repeat the sunbathing at 10:00
at 14:00, go to melinda and give her the item

now keep repeating the sunbathing at 10:00 and the 14:00 scene in melinda's room, the scene you want is when you are leaving her room at 14:00, she will come out of her room to stop you, once you get this scene, go massage emily, the next day, go to melinda's room at 14:00 and you will get the scene, no need for sunbathing

image 2

keep hiding the towels at 16:00, keep going to the bathroom at 17:00 and keep using the pills

Reactions: Tobi2390

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
We wait for mounth to see few events and most of them incomplete or hidden
Sorry about the hidden event I only heard from you,I discovered only a special cigarette and gave Cynthia to smoke at the lake,there is a kissing scene with her,and was talking with Vickie about Daniel's father and Cynthia....That's me.If there are more scenes ,I'd be glad..

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
I
Sorry about the hidden event I only heard from you,I discovered only a special cigarette and gave Cynthia to smoke at the lake,there is a kissing scene with her,and was talking with Vickie about Daniel's father and Cynthia....That's me.If there are more scenes ,I'd be glad..
Don't know what i miss but there are in morning oprion with cynthia which ll spend the morning with her until 15 is hidden for me and i dob't know how i unlocked?plus i try to find option to earn relationship points with her

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I
Don't know what i miss but there are in morning oprion with cynthia which ll spend the morning with her until 15 is hidden for me and i dob't know how i unlocked?plus i try to find option to earn relationship points with her
Go to town with her every time she goes there, have lunch with her and VICKY.which you will meet there,at the end of the stage are given points,I have almost 460.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes