VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
1056/5000

For those who played Tangled Up, who is from the same developer, this game looks a lot like him for gameplay. But I could not finish Tangled Up even using the walkthrough available on the site, came to a point that in the walkthrough showed something that did not happen in my game, even starting over and over. After researching a lot and reading several and many comments, I found that this game had certain hooks, that if not caught at the right time and time, is always an endless repetition, in short, I was catching the saves that people made available in the comments. My language is not English (Brazilian Portuguese) Maybe this made it difficult to play, but I'm really enjoying this game here, I loved Melinda, and who didn't love right? I wonder if there are these types of hooks in this game too, if it will be the same, I got tired of getting saves from others (I will still ask for sure, to see her scenes) but I want to play my own game. I was wondering if you have a well-explained walkthrough that works right up to the current version.

Gridesss

Jun 17, 2019
Guys i have a problem.....after apple event when i choose "can i put jeans too" in toilet my game just resets to main meny..... did anybody had the same problem.. or found a solution....?

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
fucking scene happened in V.10.0

1. How to get scene Melinda with blindfolded (intput Aan)?
2. How to make uncle busy in night event with mel ?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 188 Votes