H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
And how i can devoloppe relation with my sister some hide scene with her didn't showed yet?and what about scene with melinda at 21 the scene hide also(bend over) any solution there ar wt for this version?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is a scene replay scheduled? And an interactive in-game guide? The user interface is also terrible.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I'm sure that devs know that once the MC nails the primary love/lust interest (eg. mom, aunt, landlady, etc...) that interest in their game begins to wane, thus reducing their related income as well. Therefore, I doubt we'll see the MC fuck the bejebbers out of Melinda anytime soon!;)
summertime saga has early sex with mom and is one of the most successful games. even despite the endless reworks of old content.

what summertime saga lacks though is the endless grind without a clear upside. there's only 10 points to max your stats and you're done forever. which also makes replaying it so much less of an obstacle because it's more like re-reading your favourite book than a daunting grind of boredom to suffer through.

both of these are things every dev should take to heart. not to copy or even to avoid grind necessarily, but to not base those choices on failed milking logic when in reality it's driving people away.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
in my opinion there's a lot of scene which is unfinished
1. picking apple with melinda
2. milking melinda scene
3. massage melinda tennis scene
4. massage melinda after dinner only handjob
5. pruning vine with melinda
6. sunbathing with melinda dress bikini transparent
7. put worms where melinda at the other restroom
8. helping melinda shoe lace
Hope the dev finished all scene before adding new scene in the future updated :)

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
This game is successful(not in a position to say how much) so naturally it will be prolonged however saying when MC fucks main lady then peoples interest will fall is a big assumption.
options are open to bring combination of girls into play, variety of sex scenes with different intensity, updates based on new locations like picnic etc.
so possibilities are there but it is upto developer to incorporate them in game in entertaining manner.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
u need more relationship point whitn melinda

No there's a bug where when you get to a certain point with Melinda the game crashes back to the main menu. You literally can't progress past a certain point. I've quick saved at this point. You're standing in front of Melinda in your tighty whities and say "Done" and boom back to the start screen.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Is it just me or the ammount of stats you need for this game is fking ridiculous.
All that shit done for ronda and she wont give a damn bj at the swing.
I cant even make them sunbathe... no fking clue how the walkthrough is not helping at all helping.
WTF!!! Ive played alot of grinding games this is to much bro ..

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Is it just me or the ammount of stats you need for this game is fking ridiculous.
All that shit done for ronda and she wont give a damn bj at the swing.
I cant even make them sunbathe... no fking clue how the walkthrough is not helping at all helping.
WTF!!! Ive played alot of grinding games this is to much bro ..
How to get relation point with sister?
And tbe yellow pills work 1 time in tbis version?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes