Repeperilka

Jul 28, 2018
After that, I kept sunbathing with her alone, and she said me to follow her and gave me the bracelet or something...
I dont know, I skipped it but I think it was a bracelet

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I believe there is something corrupt in my savegame, I repeated the scene of strong pills and the pool 50 times but no necklace; also it doesn't let me into the kitchen at 17pm
the same do sunbathing and her room at 14h but nothing new to start necklace or whiskey

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i see scene with Melinda and Ann in bathroom ! go with Melinda to Linda and hospital ask Melinda about mamograph and visit linda again ! Fuck Ann and other girl at pool ! fuck that girl in her bathroom ! do some new scenes ! but necklace and whiskey can`t start ! how and why ?

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
how i can reduce rhonda inihbitions?
only way I've done it was to help her clean the living room
seduce her while climbing a step ladder for inhibition (This takes more effort than others)
if you continue, she will shy away & you get the not enough inhibition
if you stop, the cleaning is done

Last edited:

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
how you get whiskey ? and do you buy necklace ???
necklace is available after doin the strong pill event after a couple times like three or four then do sunbathing event when it's just you and mel in her yellow bikini. then head to shop it should be their then visit mel in her when William is there then repeat until they talk about his drinking

then you should be able to buy the strong whiskey

Reactions: Naruru
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes