Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
im also stuck.. cant seem to get the whiskey or the necklace. the only event that is happening on the sunbathing event is that i get small white shorts.. But nothing after that..
same first half game some new scenes after that like i am in V7.0 nothing new or changed :(

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
im also stuck.. cant seem to get the whiskey or the necklace. the only event that is happening on the sunbathing event is that i get small white shorts.. But nothing after that..
hmm its been awhile for me but I believe you need to visit the store in town. I might have events confused since I've taken a break from this game. Does this sound familiar?

have you gone to Melinda's friend yet? halfway to her house to help her clean and peep, youll come to a crossing with a tunnel. You'll have a choice to goto the store or continue to Melinda's friend's house. Going to the store does not affect what you can do at Melinda's friends house.
To have the option to go to Melind'as friends house, you need to get back to your room between noon-3pm I think. Your room will have an icon on the right bottom side & that's the click to the friend's house.

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
necklace is available after doin the strong pill event after a couple times like three or four then do sunbathing event when it's just you and mel in her yellow bikini. then head to shop it should be their then visit mel in her when William is there then repeat until they talk about his drinking

then you should be able to buy the strong whiskey
i take strong pill over 20 times ! sunbathing with her in yellow bikini over 30 times ! and that is problem nothing new to do no necklace or whiskey :(

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone please make a decent walkthrough of the game? Or maybe add some good in-game tips

Is it my impression or is the link to the walkthrough right at the beginning of the thread?

people should look for things before ask, it's not that difficult to use the search bar

on top of that the walkthrough is made by a forum member who takes the trouble to update it every time a new update comes out and my thanks in advance "Chemmy"

continue the fantastic work and once again thank you very much for the spectacular walkthrough

• Angry
Reactions: dublux

headyz

May 5, 2017
hmm its been awhile for me but I believe you need to visit the store in town. I might have events confused since its been months since I've played this game. Does this sound familiar?

have you gone to Melinda's friend yet? halfway to her house to help her clean and peep, youll come to a crossing with a tunnel. You'll have a choice to goto the store or continue to Melinda's friend's house. Going to the store does not affect what you can do at Melinda's friends house.
To have the option to go to Melind'as friends house, you need to get back to your room between noon-3pm I think. Your room will have an icon on the right bottom side & that's the click to the friend's house.

Yea i did all of that. i followed the v7 walkthrough so i pretty mutch did everything before this update. I have tried to use the stronger pills to repeat the bathroom scene and every day i do the 10:00 sunbathing event and then go to her room at 14:00. Nothing ever changes. I really have no idea how to get out of this loop.

Repeperilka

Jul 28, 2018
Well, I've got some criticism against the walkthrough at op. But that it is hard work and should be apreciated… Thats for sure

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
in this game updates are worst ! i hope that new update continue story at tennis and some other scenes but no they have new stupid scenes ! go to her room try something and game tell me this is all in this version of game ! yes that you tell me last 3 updates !!! and that game tell me in 80% scenes !!!! i understand that we can`t put dick in first attempt but in other games first i peek a little in one week next week i have better view next week i can move panties or she don`t wear them ! next week i can touch a little ! and some like that little this little that and after 10-15 updates have sex and many good scenes ! here they give us good scene and that scene we can see only once and never again !!!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Yea i did all of that. i followed the v7 walkthrough so i pretty mutch did everything before this update. I have tried to use the stronger pills to repeat the bathroom scene and every day i do the 10:00 sunbathing event and then go to her room at 14:00. Nothing ever changes. I really have no idea how to get out of this loop.
me to do all that everyday and nothing !!!

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
in this game updates are worst ! i hope that new update continue story at tennis and some other scenes but no they have new stupid scenes ! go to her room try something and game tell me this is all in this version of game ! yes that you tell me last 3 updates !!! and that game tell me in 80% scenes !!!! i understand that we can`t put dick in first attempt but in other games first i peek a little in one week next week i have better view next week i can move panties or she don`t wear them ! next week i can touch a little ! and some like that little this little that and after 10-15 updates have sex and many good scenes ! here they give us good scene and that scene we can see only once and never again !!!
No offense but you've done nothing but complain and beg about what to do over and over instead of reading, secondly you can save before scenes to rewatch them, there doesn't need to be a feature to replay scenes when you can reload

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
YES!Brothers, all has passed, all galleries opened, little, but an exciting.:love::love:Good luck all!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
No offense but you've done nothing but complain and beg about what to do over and over instead of reading, secondly you can save before scenes to rewatch them, there doesn't need to be a feature to replay scenes when you can reload
am i only who complain ? and is this your problem ??? and i read this :
1- Check the toilet hole @ 17:00 (MEL + ANN)

2- Check MEL room @ 18:00 (MEL + WILL, to see this, Vicky should have been introduced you played the sunbathing scene for few days after she

has been introduced on that scene)

3- Play the Sunbathing scene until Melinda takes you with her while she talks to Linda about her problem.

*During that time you can ask Linda for strong pills again, provided you have done it at least once in V7. When you get the strong pill, try

it at least a couple of times after hiding towels to unlock something in the sunbathing ( point 6)

4- Kitchen @ 9:00, "Ask about mammogram"

5- Sunbathing, she goes to Linda again, and you go with her.

6- When you buy her the necklace, give it to her at the sunbathing event, on days you are alone with her.

7- Visit her room @ 14:00 at least twice to unlock the Whisky availability.
i do everything to end 5 and now you tell me how to do number 6 ?? and 7 ???

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
am i only who complain ? and is this your problem ??? and i read this :
1- Check the toilet hole @ 17:00 (MEL + ANN)

2- Check MEL room @ 18:00 (MEL + WILL, to see this, Vicky should have been introduced you played the sunbathing scene for few days after she

has been introduced on that scene)

3- Play the Sunbathing scene until Melinda takes you with her while she talks to Linda about her problem.

*During that time you can ask Linda for strong pills again, provided you have done it at least once in V7. When you get the strong pill, try

it at least a couple of times after hiding towels to unlock something in the sunbathing ( point 6)

4- Kitchen @ 9:00, "Ask about mammogram"

5- Sunbathing, she goes to Linda again, and you go with her.

6- When you buy her the necklace, give it to her at the sunbathing event, on days you are alone with her.

7- Visit her room @ 14:00 at least twice to unlock the Whisky availability.
i do everything to end 5 and now you tell me how to do number 6 ?? and 7 ???
The problem you have is you aren't exploring past this list the list is correct but you are taking it to heart as if it will answer your problems when you need to explore everythign after each step just to be sure

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes