xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
ok so ive seen the shorts event were mel give you small shorts to where wen sunbathing alone with her.

seen mel go to the mamagram twice

seen the event with mel and ann in bathroom were ann feels mels tits

i get the repeated blowjob outside in the shower after milking the cow

seen bedroom event were mel wonts a boy and will needs to stop drinking

going for walk with the sister it says need more cigarettes
.......................................................................................................................
no neklice is showing up in the shop to buy
strong wisky not in the shop
ive gone to mels room over and over and no progression
will is never in the kitchen to get cigarettes from

Help please...

Gtogtz

Dec 27, 2017
3 files with different events, one is sex with mel, one is necklace scene, and last is milking scene/bj. Others trigger just fine, you can work your way from there.

Reactions: Hadgar and mozg5107

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
At 2 pm you go to Melinda’s room and she asks you about Cynthia. The only possible answer is Don’t tell her? or there is continuity at the scene ?
1.png

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
done with the game with all images unlocked in gallery 3 with all scenes seen, here is my completed v8 save, now to replay it and work my on wt, should be up later tonight
I extract the saves at the correct folder but I can still see only my saves. What do I do?

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
This update is probably the most straightforward update but still confusing asf but the end reward is worth it trust me.

For a somewhat walkthrough
1. the first part is peeking at Melinda and Will arguing.
2. second part is sunbathing with Melinda until you can buy the necklace and give him again at the sunbathing time. You also need to go to linda for pills IIRC.
3. the third part are mostly Will and Melinda event I think Melinda interviewing you is on thursday/saturday at 14time while the other events are for Will at 14 time. The Will event will unlock the strong alcohol for the shop so do it until you can buy it there.
4. fourth part is the Will drunk part you need to make him drunk at 13 and got to 14 in Will/Melinda room after that I think you need to do this 3-5 times to unlock the Laundry room. When Melinda will interrupt you at 13 you need to pick the you will wash your hands in the kitchen so you can make Will drunk.
5. 5th part is mostly for the finish line just to the 13/14 Will drunk part 2 times to unlock the Melinda Sex scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joeallen2016

Sep 17, 2019
Appreciate if someone can answer my question:

I got the cigarette from Uncle Will already in V7, I seems cannot encounter Uncle Will anymore at 1700 in the living room, where can I get more cigarette for MC's sister?

Also, where the hell can I buy the necklace for the MILF? The shop guy only show the piss stuff available.

Thanks a lot.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes