leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Please Dev this is a serious issue try to compressed it for apk...too big size for download

gubl

May 31, 2018
hey, this game just hit my radar now and im happy its on v8 and interested in trying it out, does this game have animations at all? I don't see the tag but sometimes games like this have simple animations but don't have the tag. its a pretty big download so just thought i'd ask first :)
thanks
It has a lot of smooth (more than dozen per scene) animations, that build of series of full size images. Creator is also good at body physics and facial expressions, rare skill here.

Reactions: pheno
Apr 10, 2019
I
Get UnRen.bat and put it in the game directory
Run UnRen and choose enable console.
Exit UnRen and load the game.
Shift+O in the game to open the console, and type: dameba=2
exit console mode and continue playing.
I did it but I'm still not getting the bracelet you supposedly get after the white boxers

gubl

May 31, 2018
Hi there are annimation in v 8 ?cause i don't start yet the v8 and what is some pics of it please?
Melinda cowgirl and standing doggy, all are full motion, with multi angle cuts. The only whim on my side, those scenes could use more context, but are outstanding graphic wise.
Creator put a lot of suspension points in those, I guess to fill them up later.

Last edited:

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Melinda cowgirl and standing doggy, all are full motion, with multi angle cuts. The only whim on my side, those scenes can use more context, but are outstanding graphic wise.
Thanks any pics of it i ll start playing tomorrow or changelog to see the new event?

gubl

May 31, 2018
I unlock all gallery 3 and wow it so excellent... I think melinda will get pregnant with him
yes, there is new variable "pmel", I decode this as chances of pregnancy for Melinda, as it adds up on MC choices to cum inside her. Beside that, there are some talks in various scenes revealing Melinda's obsession to have son, and getting pregnant.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
There's an apparent bug, one of the sunbathing events only triggers when variable "dameba" is at 2.
But it adds +1 everytime you go into the shade, and I got it at 17 before whole lump chain even started.
In console change it to 2, and do sunbath with Melinda at 10:00 when she wears the yellow bikini. You should've done 2 visits with her to Linda at this point.
thanks for sharing the info about the but it allowed me to progress and get the necklice :0

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
It has a lot of smooth (more than dozen per scene) animations, that build of series of full size images. Creator is also good at body physics and facial expressions, rare skill here.
Thats great to know! Thank you, dl now.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes