Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
This update is probably the most straightforward update but still confusing asf but the end reward is worth it trust me.

For a somewhat walkthrough
1. the first part is peeking at Melinda and Will arguing.
2. second part is sunbathing with Melinda until you can buy the necklace and give him again at the sunbathing time. You also need to go to linda for pills IIRC.
3. the third part are mostly Will and Melinda event I think Melinda interviewing you is on thursday/saturday at 14time while the other events are for Will at 14 time. The Will event will unlock the strong alcohol for the shop so do it until you can buy it there.
4. fourth part is the Will drunk part you need to make him drunk at 13 and got to 14 in Will/Melinda room after that I think you need to do this 3-5 times to unlock the Laundry room. When Melinda will interrupt you at 13 you need to pick the you will wash your hands in the kitchen so you can make Will drunk.
5. 5th part is mostly for the finish line just to the 13/14 Will drunk part 2 times to unlock the Melinda Sex scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I bought the lingerie, but dont open option to buy necklace

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
There's an apparent bug, one of the sunbathing events only triggers when variable "dameba" is at 2.
But it adds +1 everytime you go into the shade, and I got it at 17 before whole lump chain even started.
In console change it to 2, and do sunbath with Melinda at 10:00 when she wears the yellow bikini. You should've done 2 visits with her to Linda at this point.
Thanks! That fixed it, now my game is moving forward again. you the man!

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
hey, this game just hit my radar now and im happy its on v8 and interested in trying it out, does this game have animations at all? I don't see the tag but sometimes games like this have simple animations but don't have the tag. its a pretty big download so just thought i'd ask first :)
thanks

Last edited:

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
There's an apparent bug, one of the sunbathing events only triggers when variable "dameba" is at 2.
But it adds +1 everytime you go into the shade, and I got it at 17 before whole lump chain even started.
In console change it to 2, and do sunbath with Melinda at 10:00 when she wears the yellow bikini. You should've done 2 visits with her to Linda at this point.
How exactly do you do this?

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I am following the V07 tutorial, but on Thursday when I go to see Ann, I do not see the option What the fuck Ann, something I am doing wrong ?, I put my save, to tell me what my error is

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Blackj, post: 2415000, membre: 630532"]
Je suis le tutoriel V07, mais jeudi quand je vais voir Ann, je ne vois pas l'option Qu'est-ce qui se passe Ann, quelque chose que je ne fais pas bien?, J'ai mis ma sauvegarde, pour me dire quelle est mon erreur
[/CITATION]
Go to melinda at 21h for massage demand to bend over.ann ll not deley more william.you ll do this option many time.in some moment when you go at 12 in living room ll show what a fuck ann

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
How exactly do you do this?
Get UnRen.bat and put it in the game directory
Run UnRen and choose enable console.
Exit UnRen and load the game.
Shift+O in the game to open the console, and type: dameba=2
exit console mode and continue playing.

Reactions: kgh385

Blackj

May 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "Blackj, post: 2415000, membre: 630532"]
Je suis le tutoriel V07, mais jeudi quand je vais voir Ann, je ne vois pas l'option Qu'est-ce qui se passe Ann, quelque chose que je ne fais pas bien?, J'ai mis ma sauvegarde, pour me dire quelle est mon erreur
[/CITATION]
Go to melinda at 21h for massage demand to bend over.ann ll not deley more william.you ll do this option many time.in some moment when you go at 12 in living room ll show what a fuck ann
Thank you very much!

shin

Apr 3, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Rafael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Rafael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc\renpy\main.py", line 409, in main
renpy.loadsave.init()
File "C:\Users\Rafael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 920, in init
get_cache(i).preload()
File "C:\Users\Rafael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 869, in preload
self.get_screenshot()
File "C:\Users\Rafael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 858, in get_screenshot
rv = self.screenshot = location.screenshot(self.slotname)
File "C:\Users\Rafael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 461, in screenshot
return l.screenshot(slotname)
File "C:\Users\Rafael\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V8-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 241, in screenshot
zf.getinfo('screenshot.png')
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 909, in getinfo
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive"

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457

Wed Sep 18 04:59:51 2019

Anyone knows how to fix this plz

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes