Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi chemmy, i folllow your WT but can't find black spot as you mentioned
"17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try the strong pills and knock, once the scene is over, you will be looking at the bathroom door, click on the black circle on the left side of the screen for another melinda scene"
Can you share the picture for that spot?.
Thanks.
it's not a repeatable scene, but i can take a screen shot and add the circle in to give you an idea on what it looks like

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
i tried this. did everything you said and it still wont open the console. shift + o does nothing.
just edit your save before you go sunbathing with melinda on a day were it just you and her, dameba=2 and the new sceen wil trigger were mel tels him about the tumor and you can progress

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi chemmy, i folllow your WT but can't find black spot as you mentioned
"17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try the strong pills and knock, once the scene is over, you will be looking at the bathroom door, click on the black circle on the left side of the screen for another melinda scene"
Can you share the picture for that spot?.
Thanks.
it looks something like this here, if it's not there, don't worry, it will show up when you go to the bathroom at 17:00 and use the strong pills

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's a save right before the first scene with Melinda in the laundry room the first time.
I don't think it got all the "percentage" for Rhonda and she needs inhibitions lowered since she gains it back.

Instructions: Extract the 1-4-LT1 to the game/saves folder. The save is on page 1, slot 4.
Go to the bedroom where Melinda is and watch it play out.

wd1307

Jun 23, 2019
i tried this. did everything you said and it still wont open the console. shift + o does nothing.
What muthaluva says works.
To enable console, Exit the game first. Open game directory>renpy>common>00console.rpy (with note/txt pad) & change value to True (case sensitive) in this line "
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False" & save.
Now try Shift+o
entries are case sensitive. Esc to exit console.

Reactions: muthaluva

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
So far nobody seems to have done this STILL so I added some code to this file. Drop the file into the /game folder (make sure it is named dayadv.rpy still) and it changes the time advance clock in the upper left corner.

It adds the ability to rewind time by one hour with a click. Effectively removing 95% of the grind in this game because you can just do most scenes over and over.

vakarz

Sep 18, 2019
I've only been following this game since version 6, but holy shit is it grindy as hell! If it wasn't for that grind the game would be over in an hour, two tops.
That said, Melinda's model is amazing. That's a perfect milf, and version 8 seems to be pretty much dedicated to her, with a few scenes tossed to Cynthia and Angie it seems. A new scene with Linda is available at the clinic so that's nice as well, but for those of us who have been waiting to bang Melinda, it's here.
I was having major issues because of repitition, but once I did that console thing, dameba=2 I think? Suddenly everything started progressing. Melinda gives Daniel the bracelet, you get her the necklace, you can advance the middle option during milking the cow, then the annoying part is getting william drunk 8+ times to finally get Melinda in the laundry room for sex.
Honestly the pay-off wasn't very great. I was expecting a triumphant fuck in Melinda's bed. Definitely grab the cheat mod for modifying stats and days, I used that to acces the console and fix the issue. Thank you to the people posting step-by-steps.

Reactions: muthaluva

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
v8
Daniel with Ann and Angela scenes
Daniel Angela scenes (when going with Rhonda)
Linda strong pills request and scenes
Cigarettes for Cynthia (First visit the town with Cynthia, then when you get the whisky for William he gives you one Cig.)
Melinda sunbathing scenes
Melinda big event (almost the whole update is about it, ps: keep some strong pills for here, try with and without them)
Melinda cow milking event (small one, leads to the BJ scene of V7, the missed one)
Rhonda short squirting scene is back
Ann & Angela scenes, and Angela scenes seen.
Strong pills in bath and doctor seen.
With Cybthia, been in town, we saw the guy and asked for cigarrettes, another guy showed up and we got nothing.
No whisky request in v8.
With Melinda, did the mamography event, did the new milking event, (BJ), and seen an scene during sunbath where she gave Daniel some shorts, but nothing more happens after that...
Any advice on how to proceed from here?

vakarz

Sep 18, 2019
With Cybthia, been in town, we saw the guy and asked for cigarrettes, another guy showed up and we got nothing.
No whisky request in v8.
With Melinda, did the mamography event, did the new milking event, (BJ), and seen an scene during sunbath where she gave Daniel some shorts, but nothing more happens after that...
Try using the console command that a few people mentioned, I was in the same spot and it fixed it. After using it and repeating the sunbathing scene when Melinda has the YELLOW swimsuit, it should advance to her giving a bracelet, you go to the shop to get her a necklace, then keep going to her room at 14:00 to walk in. Make sure you've been going at 18:00 at the ladder to her room as well, gotta see the scene between her and will, and also the scene with her and ann. The post is up a few pages back. After a few times of the 14:00 scene, he'll say he can use Will getting drunk to his advantage, this unlocks the whiskey at the piss powder salesman guy. You just gotta keep giving Will whiskey at 13:00 in the living room then going to their room at 14:00. Took me 9 times for it to finally get to Melinda's scene.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i dont get the option (of pretend to wash hands) before be grateful
not sure what to tell you, i used my completed 7.0 final save when i was making it, there might be something different from my save than yours

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
No whisky request in v8.
Im about the same, cant get the necklace to show in the store, and cant do the hug from behind after bikini scene.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Foot Of The Mountains [v8] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 2.61 GB

Download Win (567 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Try using the console command that a few people mentioned, I was in the same spot and it fixed it. After using it and repeating the sunbathing scene when Melinda has the YELLOW swimsuit, it should advance to her giving a bracelet, you go to the shop to get her a necklace, then keep going to her room at 14:00 to walk in. Make sure you've been going at 18:00 at the ladder to her room as well, gotta see the scene between her and will, and also the scene with her and ann. The post is up a few pages back. After a few times of the 14:00 scene, he'll say he can use Will getting drunk to his advantage, this unlocks the whiskey at the piss powder salesman guy. You just gotta keep giving Will whiskey at 13:00 in the living room then going to their room at 14:00. Took me 9 times for it to finally get to Melinda's scene.
First of all, thanks a lot; truth be said, everytime an update comes up the post moves faster than light, so it's really easy to miss some pages.

Yes, I was talking about the yellow bikini scene; about the other scenes you mentioned, I've seen the Melinda and Will argument, but I haven't seen any scene between Ann and Melinda, unless you're talking about the one in the bathroom that triggers the mammography event.

I'm going to look about the console thing you mentioned; thank you very much.

Reactions: vakarz
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes