wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
We need more melinda sex scenarios(More wide-angle scenes are needed , More insertion puss Close-up), She's the sexiest character I've ever seen

ohssss

May 7, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Foot Of The Mountains [v8] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 2.61 GB

Download Win (567 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mega link please?

Reactions: playb0y44

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I know it has sex scenes with Melinda, but the game overall continue to feels like a disappointment with the way it's currently designed. I find it far cheaper to simply rip out the CGs and be done with it.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I keep on repeating the sun with the yellow knit but daniel always says damm and leaves

I also repeat the scene of towels with strong pills, but should they be done in precise sequence?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ngaco3

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can i get a save file 6.0 complete?? I actually want to play v7.0 again.. please help..

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
There's an apparent bug, one of the sunbathing events only triggers when variable "dameba" is at 2.
But it adds +1 everytime you go into the shade, and I got it at 17 before whole lump chain even started.
In console change it to 2, and do sunbath with Melinda at 10:00 when she wears the yellow bikini. You should've done 2 visits with her to Linda at this point.
Someone asked me to look into this bug. You are correct. But it will only happen on some days.

For those of you who cannot get the necklace:

See below on how to enable console, then:

Follow the guides through-out but remember there is a bug during the sunbathing scene. You must enable console, enter: dameba=2<PRESS ENTER> enter: exit<PRESS ENTER>, then try sunbathing. Keep setting dameba=2 if it doesn't work for you when sunbathing. The dameba variable is always set +=1 from sunbathing but the scene from which the necklace check can happen is <random (well, day)> and only triggers if dameba=2. Not sure how the author missed this...(money of course...)

SHE MUST BE IN YELLOW SWIMSUIT. KEEP TRYING UNTIL STORY CHANGES. Then don't modify dameba anymore but continue your visits to YELLOW SWIMSUIT (do not touch dameba anymore...). Eventually you'll need to use Stronger Pills in the bathroom until she tries to change the scene. Then go BACK TO YELLOW SWIMSUIT until she H!-scenes you.

I figured I'd keep the console simple for people.

If you can't figure out how to enable console:
Edit .\renpy\common\00console.rpy, search-and-replace config.console = False to config.console = True, save.
Delete .\renpy\common\00console.rpyc, notice the rpyc extension. This will force the game to recompile and cache the python script.
(Obviously do this with the game not running...)
Shift+O (Not Zero) to activate console in game. I do not recommend you tamper with anything but what I mentioned.

Uploaders should probably unpack the RPAs and patch bug, re-upload as unpacked. Should shrink game size considerably seeing as RPAs are terribly compressed. This would also allow people to more-easily fix bugs by providing RPYs to drag and drop for the gimmies and less literate.

Also: People with Renpy games...stop telling people there is a "saves" folder in the directories of Renpy games. It is a HARDLINK, not a FOLDER. They function similarly but the HARDLINK aka SYMLINK (not a SHORTCUT but like one, the HARDLINK will function like a shortcut but is seen as a legit folder to software that doesn't bother to go out of its way to determine if it is a HARDLINK) points to %UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\GAME... This is why Renpy games can be deleted but your saves aren't bothered. When you 'copy' the HARDLINK folder, you're not actually copying a folder, though when you paste you'll be making one. Don't bother doing that because if you ever forget to replace that folder, Renpy will automatically HARDLINK as it usually does and you'll then be using old saves. *grumble*

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

James_007

Dec 22, 2018
Here is my v8 walkthrough

v8 WT was made using my 7.0 final completed save

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

v8 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 915
Melinda Relationship: 1550
Ann Relationship: 505
Cynthia Relationship: 260
Melinda Suspicious: -14
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -95
Money: $960

Remember,, if you want the galleries unlocked as well when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent over as well to the saves folder
Thanks for that. But there is no "save" folder in the game folder.

D

Deleted member 1528333

Why those 2 pictures are still locked when playing that scene and will it affect the game?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Someone asked me to look into this bug. You are correct. But it will only happen on some days.

For those of you who cannot get the necklace:

Follow the guides through-out but remember there is a bug during the sunbathing scene. You must enable console, enter: dameba=2<PRESS ENTER> enter: exit<PRESS ENTER>, then try sunbathing. Keep setting dameba=2 if it doesn't work for you when sunbathing. The dameba variable is always set +=1 from sunbathing but the scene from which the necklace check can happen is <random (well, day)> and only triggers if dameba=2. Not sure how the author missed this...(money of course...)

>YOU MAY NEED TO DO THIS TWICE<. SHE MUST BE IN YELLOW BIKINI.

I figured I'd keep the console simple for people.

If you can't figure out how to enable console:
Edit .\renpy\common\00console.rpy, search-and-replace config.console = False to config.console = True, save.
Delete .\renpy\common\00console.rpyc, notice the rpyc extension. This will force the game to recompile and cache the python script.
(Obviously do this with the game not running...)

Uploaders should probably unpack the RPAs and patch bug, re-upload as unpacked. Should shrink game size considerably seeing as RPAs are terribly compressed. This would also allow people to more-easily fix bugs by providing RPYs to drag and drop for the gimmies and less literate.
how is the console activated?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes