Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Well, I guess it's not a cheat, but the game offers you the option to skip the toilet repair.

If I skip it, will that affect anything in the game (missed scenes/dialogue)? If I don't skip it, how many days does it take to fix?
If the game itself suggests skipping this action, it will not affect the game scenario itself in the future..but if I remember the game, it can only affect Melinda's prank in the toilet,but you can prank her at the milking of a cow..I'm not saying that my decision is absolutely correct, so I apologize in advance..

D

Deleted member 541194

I'm stuck, I keep repeating the same things over and over again, please help! what the I have to do to unlock these scenes?

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
Can someone share saves of the most important (Melinda) events of V8. I have been trying too long without result (even with the help of the walkthrough) I have seen the sex-scene but miss the first 6 pics in gallery 3
Thanks in advance!!!

avidemux

Sep 2, 2019
I finally found the correct fix for the problem of getting put back to the main menu, during the bathroom scene after helping out with apple harvesting.

To anyone with that problem:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes