alphax3069

Oct 13, 2018
I played without the walkthrough and get pretty far, but im confused because people say there are stong pills, how do I get that? And then how do I keep getting the cigars? I got one before and I never got any whiskey like people say you need, but now I can't get the cigs anymore so how do I get the whiskey?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I played without the walkthrough and get pretty far, but im confused because people say there are stong pills, how do I get that? And then how do I keep getting the cigars? I got one before and I never got any whiskey like people say you need, but now I can't get the cigs anymore so how do I get the whiskey?
in the upper right corner there is a "search" window....enter the query "strong pills" or "cigarettes" and you will receive all messages related to these questions, there are all the answers!Good luck!!

zurdex66

Aug 5, 2018
Tried, nothing. I get only "hmm..." if I click 2 times.

But know what? If I click anywhere on the screen, and then where the stone is, I can see the quadrant faintly appears, but it doesn't trigger the scene.
when hmmm shows up click again and will give you the choice stone or eggs

Reactions: wtfdoiknow

zurdex66

Aug 5, 2018
haha I finish the walkthrough and get nothing, bough whiskey, got strong pills, cigarettes and nothing every time something new happened was going my own way

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes