zurdex66

Aug 5, 2018
You have to repeat this several times

You cannot. The only way around is to revert to a save before you bought the dress. Or change game variables.

Here's how... first, enable console. Use these commands -
ndress = 0
dresgvn = 0
odress = 1

What that does is states the cheap dress wasn't bought, then states the dress wasn't given. Then "odress = 1" gives you the expensive dress for free. Go back and repeat the milking scene. She should be happy with that dress.

You meet her at the barn after dinner and give her the ring IIRC.
Edited.. did you peep in on her at the afternoon in her room where she realizes she's lost the ring? There's a short scene where she says something about a ring and the MC thinks "I need to help her find that ring."
hola es el primer juego de este tipo que juego pero parece que hay que ser programador para poder jugarlo

wtfdoiknow

Mar 15, 2019
if u not see in this spot then go right and check (i have near tree stone)
sorry, I missed your post. But I still don't get it, go right? and check what? You have near tree stone?
But to many people are asking for this, either I screwed something up or it's a bug, fk it.
But thank you anyways, all the best.

Paco M. True

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks again, really. I have the game opened, it's Wednesday 9 am, I have this images opened and I'm clickin the shait out of the mouse lol
But no friggn stone.
Maybe I have to find some eggs with Melinda FIRST? Don't know, but all the best for trying to help, really appreciate it.
If you have rollback left enabled, clicking the shait out of the left side where the stones are can back the scene up. Click one time up near the top of the grass all the way to the left. It takes a second or two for the scene to progress.

Reactions: wtfdoiknow

zurdex66

Aug 5, 2018
If you have rollback left enabled, clicking the shait out of the left side where the stones are can back the scene up. Click one time up near the top of the grass all the way to the left. It takes a second or two for the scene to progress.
tenes que presionar buscar luego click en cualquier parte de la pantalla y luego click 45 grados izquierda/abajo del arbol

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
zurdex66 Please include an english translation in your post. Like this.

Incluya una traducción al inglés en su publicación. Me gusta esto.

zurdex66

Aug 5, 2018
zurdex66 Please include an english translation in your post. Like this.

Incluya una traducción al inglés en su publicación. Me gusta esto.
click on search then click anywhere on the screen and click more or less an inch under the tree 45 degrees to the left. i thought it was translated to every language

wtfdoiknow

Mar 15, 2019
click on search then click anywhere on the screen and click more or less an inch under the tree 45 degrees to the left. i thought it was translated to every language
Tried, nothing. I get only "hmm..." if I click 2 times.

But know what? If I click anywhere on the screen, and then where the stone is, I can see the quadrant faintly appears, but it doesn't trigger the scene.

Last edited:

wtfdoiknow

Mar 15, 2019
nope :ROFLMAO: I'll just stop trying and see what's else in game, fk it. But thanks anyway
All the best

wtfdoiknow

Mar 15, 2019
Got it.
Now for everyone that has the same problem in the future, please pin this.
Do as Zurdex says - after the search button appears click anywhere on the screen, and THEN click on the spot down and left from the tree.
Then do not use mouse - click "Enter", and the scene is triggered.

Reactions: Paco M. True

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I hope french kiss in this update this will be great ,there are still a lot of things to implement in the relationship between Melinda and Daniel.

Reactions: bakiks31

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i am stuck i did the pills 3 time and i even listen and follow melinda in the tennis court and i even listen ann and melinda talking about daniel....After this i dont know what to do

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes