xsphinx

Oct 26, 2019
Do you know how to talk win ann about the "punishment"?
When im massaging Mel after taking home the blonde girl, Ann give 2 options: "Make her pay" (for no dristact william while we are with Mel) or "No, i dont like it rough".

In the second option she said about to talk the next day, but i triend to talk about that with her ant i cant.

You know something?
Thanks.
(Srry for my english ^^')
What must I do to see Ann during this massage ? I don't find it....

Reactions: wynlard

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
So you have not yet reached this event,or have not passed the checkpoint that opens this event...((Go back to the nearest save and re-ride with a new selection in the dialogs)...And it turns out like the proverb, "go there-do not know where,bring it - don't know what!"Take advantage of CHEMMY's work, use his walkthrough.There everything is described in detail, just do as it says and everything will turn out, good luck!
where to find CHEMMY's walkthrough ?
they said its in OP but what is OP ?

D

Deleted member 1656668

Go to page 1, scroll down to "extras" just under the original downloads, click on "save and walkthrough". That will take you to Chemmy's post. Scroll down to the 4 boxes marked "attachments". Click on the box on the right marked "v8fix walkthrough.7z. Then click on the "save" box and that will send it to your downloads where you can "copy and paste" it to the FOTM folder containing the .exe file. From there just click on it to read it.

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
Go to page 1, scroll down to "extras" just under the original downloads, click on "save and walkthrough". That will take you to Chemmy's post. Scroll down to the 4 boxes marked "attachments". Click on the box on the right marked "v8fix walkthrough.7z. Then click on the "save" box and that will send it to your downloads where you can "copy and paste" it to the FOTM folder containing the .exe file. From there just click on it to read it.
got it Thanx a lot Buddy

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
please guide me how to use the save of v7 and start playing v8, i deleted all files in save- game and pasted the copied file of v7 but it starts from my previous load only.

D

Deleted member 1439211

please guide me how to use the save of v7 and start playing v8, i deleted all files in save- game and pasted the copied file of v7 but it starts from my previous load only.
In which folder did you put the saving file?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes