D

Deleted member 1656668

Hello guys,

I had a lot of question :

1 - After the evening, when melinda drank well, how to make william come back later ?
2 - I can not finish the quails nest event, nothing ever happens, is there a trigger or something to do before? put a stone, an egg? Or other ?
3 - I just bought urine from the salesman in front of the merchant, what's the point?
4 - I gave Cynthia a first cigarette but she asks me for another, how to get them?

Thank you for all your answers.
I think the quail's nest event only involves Melinda getting stung by a bee. It's not much of an event, so keep going there every time it shows up at 09:00.

Arkant

Oct 20, 2019
amendment-at 13: 00 you go into the living room,there is uncle William, and then you can see Melinda, who asks what Daniel's doing there?Daniel goes out into the kitchen and there should be a dialogue to go wash my hands..Daniel returns to his uncle..
The whisky should have been bought by now and Cynthia should have asked for special cigarettes by now..
at 13:00 everybody is eating for me, i do not have this option.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
at 13:00 everybody is eating for me, i do not have this option.
So you have not yet reached this event,or have not passed the checkpoint that opens this event...((Go back to the nearest save and re-ride with a new selection in the dialogs)...And it turns out like the proverb, "go there-do not know where,bring it - don't know what!"Take advantage of CHEMMY's work, use his walkthrough.There everything is described in detail, just do as it says and everything will turn out, good luck!

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
amendment-at 13: 00 you go into the living room,there is uncle William, and then you can see Melinda, who asks what Daniel's doing there?Daniel goes out into the kitchen and there should be a dialogue to go wash my hands..Daniel returns to his uncle..
The whisky should have been bought by now and Cynthia should have asked for special cigarettes by now..
I went to the living room so many time and yet Melinda never appears. :|. Even after I gave William whiskey, never ever saw her there.

And I had followed the walkthrough step by step.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Today she will upload another post about the progress, I think she upload it every Monday I don't know exactly. Let's hope the progress have advanced considerably.

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
Quick question, Is it possible to revisit the Sex scene at the basement?
I keep giving William the Whiskeys yet the scene doset show up gain.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
I went to the living room so many time and yet Melinda never appears. :|. Even after I gave William whiskey, never ever saw her there.

And I had followed the walkthrough step by step.
next option is at women table (kitchen) last options or similar last i dont remember
make sure u have whiskey it only 3-4 time usable then go buy new one

zezuk61

Oct 19, 2019
huys who can help me when pick apples game gone maın menu after rohanda leaves and ı fıx melında jean. i tried all ways but ı can't fix it what ı must do

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes