D

Deleted member 1656668

at 1400 its nailpolish remover scene everytime , i am playing v8 , is this the reason for not getting that scene ?
Did you read post 7,607? You may not be far enough in the game. Keep going!

Arkant

Oct 20, 2019
Hello guys,

I had a lot of question :

1 - After the evening, when melinda drank well, how to make william come back later ?
2 - I can not finish the quails nest event, nothing ever happens, is there a trigger or something to do before? put a stone, an egg? Or other ?
3 - I just bought urine from the salesman in front of the merchant, what's the point?
4 - I gave Cynthia a first cigarette but she asks me for another, how to get them?

Thank you for all your answers.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Hello guys,

1 - After the evening, when melinda drank well, how to make william come back later ?
2 - I can not finish the quails nest event, nothing ever happens, is there a trigger or something to do before? put a stone, an egg? Or other ?
3 - I just bought urine from the salesman in front of the merchant, what's the point?
4 - I gave Cynthia a first cigarette but she asks me for another, how to get them?

All of your questions you can find find it here! There are several users asking the same questions!

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hello guys,

1.You need to arrange with Anne to detain uncle(conversation on the veranda).2.Put a stone, so she slipped, then-massage.3.This is not urine, but a drug that causes urination, you need for an event on a run with Melinda.4.Cigarette you will be able to take my uncle,when you buy him a strong whiskey,but it will come,follow the event,save and you will be lucky!

Arkant

Oct 20, 2019
1.You need to arrange with Anne to detain uncle(conversation on the veranda).
1- At what time ? when she is in bathsuit or normal ?
2.Put a stone, so she slipped, then-massage.
For the Quail Nest ? you are shure ? the stone are for the egg for me...
3.This is not urine, but a drug that causes urination, you need for an event on a run with Melinda
Ok Thx
4.Cigarette you will be able to take my uncle,when you buy him a strong whiskey,but it will come,follow the event,save and you will be lucky!
When can i see william for asking him ? i never saw him except when he piss

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
1- At what time ? when she is in bathsuit or normal ?

For the Quail Nest ? you are shure ? the stone are for the egg for me...

Ok Thx

When can i see william for asking him ? i never saw him except when he piss
Sorry, the questions you ask, it is not clear where you are in the game, whether the beginning, whether the middle, whether the final..Can you better take advantage of passage,it there is here on forum, there detail described the necessary actions for the or another situation.Try it find it and take advantage!Sorry I use an interpreter..
***Chemmy's Walkthrough ***

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If I'm not mistaking, she told me recently she was thinking of a vacation, but didn't tell me for when, so, not sure we will see an update this soon, but, like I said, not sure when she was planning this vacation of hers :confused:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
If I'm not mistaking, she told me recently she was thinking of a vacation, but didn't tell me for when, so, not sure we will see an update this soon, but, like I said, not sure when she was planning this vacation of hers :confused:

Yes, she said the update will come out at the end of October if she didn't take those vacations, if not at the beginning of November .

bamvius

May 27, 2018
It's good that we'll have a late update. That means more content for us. That's why the past 2 updates weren't too good. And for me at least they were kinda forced. The whole plot just unfolded really fast. From hj/bj/tf/pl directly at sex. No grinding, no teasing, no shit. And that final h-scene with Melinda wasn't that good. Even the way we got her there. It only took us few times to get Will drunk and that was it. Melinda wanted the MC. And we've been working for that since day 1. I hope this update gives us more content. And for all those who felted insulted or something during reading this, I'm not saying that the game is bad. But we were used to more quality content from the past versions of the game. Which means better plot, longer animations and ofc more animations. Different angles and shit.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Hi there, is anyone know why I never saw the choice: "Pretent you want to wash your hand" when I join lunch? That's during the get william whiske quest.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This game desperately needs a proper quest log. You usually have no idea what to do and so just repeat the same scenes over and over until something happens. Very annoying.

Reactions: MoreLinks and udogu

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hi there, is anyone know why I never saw the choice: "Pretent you want to wash your hand" when I join lunch? That's during the get william whiske quest.
amendment-at 13: 00 you go into the living room,there is uncle William, and then you can see Melinda, who asks what Daniel's doing there?Daniel goes out into the kitchen and there should be a dialogue to go wash my hands..Daniel returns to his uncle..
The whisky should have been bought by now and Cynthia should have asked for special cigarettes by now..

Reactions: rf96

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Y
can't do it by the end of October, the percentage of development is still too far behind; I would say late November

Wednesday is
View attachment 435370
can't do it by the end of October, the percentage of development is still too far behind; I would say late November

Wednesday is
View attachment 435370
Yes I think the same if the add of percentage keep in the same the update will arrive in november I hope the dev upload a estimate date like the last update.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes