Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Ok, fair enough. I consider myself warned.

But if I chose not to skip the toilet repair, how many days does it take to fix?
I would advise you to save before this event and return to it to change the selection in the dialogs..if I correctly remember this event passes automatically, namely if you his themselves missed and went further, game believes that this event passed and forth you will play adjusted for these data..I have already played twice without a description of the passage and I had so...Maybe you'll find another way..Good luck

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
What do i need to trigger to "pretend to wash hands" .
Im trying to go with the guide but somethng is missing.

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
It's tied in with the "strong whiskey" line (I think). Uncle Will is your cigarette supplier. Buy the whiskey (maybe 3-4 bottles to finish the scenes), at 1300 hrs go to lunch, (left click only, if you use the "right-click/skip function you may go passed it) pretend to wash your hands, be grateful, and you go to Uncle Will, he's in the living room, drinking. He doesn't show up there but he's there. Every time you get him drunk he gives you a cigarette. Also (if you need the info), the mountain event shows up when you spend the day together with Cynthia. You "do not" want to miss the ending scenes at the lake. And "getting him drunk" will bring you to 1400 hrs with Melinda. You "do not" want to miss how this ends, either!
hi,
At 1300 hrs at lunch i dont see the option of pretend to wash hands and not see uncle william . any idea how to do it?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
hi,
At 1300 hrs at lunch i dont see the option of pretend to wash hands and not see uncle william . any idea how to do it?
amendment-at 13: 00 you go into the living room,there is uncle William, and then you can see Melinda, who asks what Daniel's doing there?Daniel goes out into the kitchen and there should be a dialogue to go wash my hands..Daniel returns to his uncle..
The whisky should have been bought by now and Cynthia should have asked for special cigarettes by now..

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
What do i need to trigger to "pretend to wash hands" .
Im trying to go with the guide but somethng is missing.
amendment-at 13: 00 you go into the living room,there is uncle William, and then you can see Melinda, who asks what Daniel's doing there?Daniel goes out into the kitchen and there should be a dialogue to go wash my hands..Daniel returns to his uncle..
The whisky should have been bought by now and Cynthia should have asked for special cigarettes by now..

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey I've just started playing but I'm at a point where Cynthia should be there but she's not. Could anyone help me out ?

D

Deleted member 1656668

Hey I've just started playing but I'm at a point where Cynthia should be there but she's not. Could anyone help me out ?
At the end of v6.9 you'll have the option of (no) continuing on to get relationship points (helpful later) and reducing Rhonda's inhibitions, or (yes) starting v7.0 at which time Cynthia shows up.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
At the end of v6.9 you'll have the option of (no) continuing on to get relationship points (helpful later) and reducing Rhonda's inhibitions, or (yes) starting v7.0 at which time Cynthia shows up.
Yeah but is there something you have to do to trigger that option as I have everyone at 100% but it doesn't want to happen

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
thnx for reply ,

cynthia has asked for the special ciggrates but no option to buy whiskey
playing the game right now , please help

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes