OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
One or two of the remaining scenes are probably going to take time, the rest are small events
The first is additional images for Ann/Angie pool
The second is watching Melinda masturbate through the hole
V9 release will be ready by the weekend View attachment 436662
Hehehe a sweety surprise, finally the update will come at time. Guys we can be grateful this dev don't fail and lastly you know that many devs was failed with the deadlines.

As always thankful for the teaser christopher and I wish a great update for all of you.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
unfortunetly MC has no option to choose anyone exepting Rhonda for establishent of family. Ann is a bitch, Milfs are old, Emilys daughter is stupid and silly doll. There are no competions between young females for MC. who is defintely a good fellow...
Please, how can you say that? Melinda is perfect. There is no color. I vote for Melinda.

May 20, 2017
Hope there's Christmas event in FOTM :p
If it's part of the storyline, then it makes sense. If it's a separate game in itself, that ends up deviating from the storyline, then it makes no sense.

Lot of these developers put the Christmas season as " giving back to my patrons ", there is nothing wrong with it, it's their wish, but the event should be written well enough to be part of the update itself.

Otherwise it's pointless and a lot of them do that pointless stuff, deviating from that storyline flow and making a separate update for Christmas event itself.

wtfdoiknow

Mar 15, 2019
It must be..
Thanks again, really. I have the game opened, it's Wednesday 9 am, I have this images opened and I'm clickin the shait out of the mouse lol
But no friggn stone.
Maybe I have to find some eggs with Melinda FIRST? Don't know, but all the best for trying to help, really appreciate it.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey ive got a problem when I get the first stronger pills from linda and go to enter the bathroom the option to take them isn't there is there something I'm missing ?

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Hey ive got a problem when I get the first stronger pills from linda and go to enter the bathroom the option to take them isn't there is there something I'm missing ?
I replayed the game and yes, this problem occours I think it's a bug because if you are in V7 also you can start the events of V8 and this generate a problem of time in the game so who knows, the only solution I can give for you is get a save of the scene of this event(anyway the first time you use the strong pills I think that is in the event of go to the swimming pool with Ann and you see Melinda and you have to not lie to she).After get the save continue playing for this.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I replayed the game and yes, this problem occours I think it's a bug because if you are in V7 also you can start the events of V8 and this generate a problem of time in the game so who knows, the only solution I can give for you is get a save of the scene of this event(anyway the first time you use the strong pills I think that is in the event of go to the swimming pool with Ann and you see Melinda and you have to not lie to she).After get the save continue playing for this.
Thanks mate, will try it !

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Hope this coming v9 Melinda and Daniel getting bold each other when they having sex... Not just talking to themself when having pleasure.

And I wish people will not disappoint in sex position we're waiting for:devilish:(y)

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey looking for a V8 save right after you use the strong pills for the first time as I can't seem to get any further

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes