FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hey does anyone know during the massage scene at the tennis resort it gives you the option to touch her. But every time I touch her she freaks out. This even after we had sex in the laundry room? Wasn't sure what I needed to do to be allowed to touch her?

Spartan113

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the apple picking scene with Melinda? I choose to pick with her and when you have the option “can I put my jeans too” it sends me back to the main menu, I have progressed as far as I can with her and can’t continue until after that scene plays out. I’ve delete the game and reinstalled, my affection with her is 1000 and done all other options so the solution “it’ll fix itself” isn’t true for me apparently. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the apple picking scene with Melinda? I choose to pick with her and when you have the option “can I put my jeans too” it sends me back to the main menu, I have progressed as far as I can with her and can’t continue until after that scene plays out. I’ve delete the game and reinstalled, my affection with her is 1000 and done all other options so the solution “it’ll fix itself” isn’t true for me apparently. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?
Hold off doing that one for awhile. You need to raise you relationship points abit. So compliment at breakfast, during cow milking scene. Any chance you get to improve your relationship with her will unlock the last.

The same thing happen to me and I just held off doing the apple scene for a bit, you may need more than 1000 but I think you need to do by doing the things I mentioned. Just do everything you can to compliment her than you can go back to the apple scene and it should unlock the last green option for you.

Spartan113

Nov 2, 2019
Hold off doing that one for awhile. You need to raise you relationship points abit. So compliment at breakfast, during cow milking scene. Any chance you get to improve your relationship with her will unlock the last.

The same thing happen to me and I just held off doing the apple scene for a bit, you may need more than 1000 but I think you need to do by doing the things I mentioned. Just do everything you can to compliment her than you can go back to the apple scene and it should unlock the last green option for you.
The “can I put my jeans too” is green and I’ve also done as much with the others as possible and from glimpses I’ve had of other people’s posts I’m missing a lot and it seems to hinge upon advancing Melinda and I can’t go past it since it crashes me to the main menu

Reactions: Adrian24

Juniorr43

Nov 1, 2019
I gave Melinda's dildo but i cant check the role cuz this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "melinmast.rpyc", line 37, in script
  File "C:\Users\device\Documents\Foot\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\device\Documents\Foot\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\device\Documents\Foot\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V9_Beta
Thu Oct 31 23:42:05 2019
Cant see Melinda in Bathroom at 17.00 through Hole after giving her Dildo showing an error in game...
Can someone help us??

Reactions: Ruwan

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I think his question was about v9 final and not real last/final version of this game.
There is another green option to take off your boxers or underwear. You just need to do what I said about gaining more relationship points with her by complimenting her and doing a lot of gaining your improvement. Also the cheat mod doesnt help either on this.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes