kuuuuL

Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to insert the save file in mac ? Please, I lost my save and i don't want to do all the thing again.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Not able to install this.its failing to install.still waiting to hear from for the correct file.Please respond. ☹
OK just went onto site and found this

Please do a new installation, and backup your saves, they are found in:
/Android/data/com.fotm/files/saves/

Compressed version for players who had trouble installing it on their device

for phones and tablets

for chrome books

Kabir002

Jul 26, 2019
OK just went onto site and found this

Please do a new installation, and backup your saves, they are found in:
/Android/data/com.fotm/files/saves/

Compressed version for players who had trouble installing it on their device

for phones and tablets

for chrome books
Thank you Chris.Appreciate it.I hope the first one works for Android.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
understand nothing..not yet released version 9 full, already appeared teaser version 9.9..:rolleyes:
Friend the developer never said he would upload a full v9 in any case he said a final v9, and would only upload it if the beta v9 had failures, if you look at the forum some versions of the v9 fixed were already uploaded and the v9 was complete since the beggining (as for scenes and renders) now this v9.9 is coming with a focus only on Melinda, I hope I helped you. Regards!

funguy110

Jun 4, 2017
Friend the developer never said he would upload a full v9 in any case he said a final v9, and would only upload it if the beta v9 had failures, if you look at the forum some versions of the v9 fixed were already uploaded and the v9 was complete since the beggining (as for scenes and renders) now this v9.9 is coming with a focus only on Melinda, I hope I helped you. Regards!
When is the release date going to be around?

Reactions: Citlaly

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Maybe I missed something in the messages...So the next version after this is version 9.9?Any information when it will be?

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I don't know guys but based on past updates in a month and a couple of days. Also I don't know if you read one post here that says the game will have 5-6 updates more until the final release and the end of the game.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
This shit is no fappable!!! all the grinding ruin it all. spend 2 hours doing the same shit and gets no where, forget about fapping just trying to get some sex scene is already impossible!!!!!!!! And it would be great if they could add in a gallery where all sex scene is in it after u unlock it.

D

Deleted member 45040

This shit is no fappable!!! all the grinding ruin it all. spend 2 hours doing the same shit and gets no where, forget about fapping just trying to get some sex scene is already impossible!!!!!!!! And it would be great if they could add in a gallery where all sex scene is in it after u unlock it.

There's a gallery mod on page one. Download it and use it.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes